Back to ask for forgiveness fellow forum members!!!

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
So many people who have read my threads or may not have know that most of the time its me rambling...complaining...making sense only to myself...as some of you may remember a few weeks ago I pretty much said I was done being a boys fan and going on strike...well I did after the giants game I took my bye week to heal my mind...i took everything cowboys down around my house and put it in boxes in the garage...and I mean everything(I HAVE TONS OF COWBOYS THINGS MIND YOU)...the eve of the Commanders aka deadskins game me and my annoying girlfriend put everything back up and I got plastered on some expensive *** tequila...I got out of bed Sunday at 4 pm and took a shower...then prepared the best meal I have made in years...I went all out...I made homemade tamales, salsa, tacos, salad, steak, hot wings, and many snack food items and watched the game...My point is I finally realized again why I love the Cowboys and things are starting to come together....I APOLIGIZE FOR EVER THINKING I COULDNT BE A BOYS FAN ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY STRESS ME THE HELL OUT THIS YEAR BEING UNDERACHIEVING PUNKS...but I do see this team putting it all together...screw THE MEDIA...GODSPEED TO THE BOYS IM OUT!:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: ...lets get that :bow: 6th TROPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
There's nothing to forgive. We have all gone a little batty over this team. Expectations were high, results were low.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
we all have been there, even i was saying at the start of the season that until leaders on this team stepped up, and wade changed some of his coaching style with camp marshmellow going on, i didnt see the team doing any good.

we all get frustrated and want the players to play with heart, fire, urgency

best thing i can tell you, always remember no matter what, its still just a game, you yourself generally cant change the game outcome one way or the other,

so treat it like a game, sure get upset now and then, and like rocket ishmael said, if you cowboys players let me down in this upcoming game, im going to come to valley ranch myself and see you presonally, etc,

so speak out, sure, but treat it just like a game,

ndanger

Reaction score
Send me a couple dozen tamales and a jar of salsa and all will be forgiven, I promise. :)

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Hmmmm...well I guess I'll say welcome back cause you were man enough to come here, admit you were wrong, and out of your mind so I have to respect that.

Though I'll say let that be a lesson to you. Don't fly so far off the handle every again that you think you should stop being a fan. :)

Just remember it's never bad enough that you should turn in your fan card.

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
I make some bomb tamales...my x wife was a beaner aka mexican...actually chexican or mexhinese because she was half chinese and half mexican...whew..i miss her but her mom taught me the art of tamales...yum

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2429643 said:
Oh that's bunk. You have to share tamales with everyone then. Don't be stingy. :)
Here in Tucson, especially around this time of year, if you go to a grocery store in South Tucson there are people selling fresh tamales right in front of the store. Cheap too.

A lot of people are too squeamish to buy from total strangers and not be afraid to eat it, but not me, delicious.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Funny...one win and now you wanna come back...:(
JMO, but if you went as far as you described above I think you shouldn't be welcomed back into "Cowboys Nation"! You quit on us...why should you be accepted by those of us who are willing to take the good w/ the bad and tough out the bad times?! If you are "accepted" I think you should have to wear a scarlet letter of some sort...maybe a "Bandwagon" of "Fairweather" label under your name until you prove yourself worthy!:)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It doesn't matter who you are or what team you follow. The truth is that you're either a true fan or you're not. There aren't any grey areas in fanaticism. So, the only person who needs "forgiveness" is the same person who stares back at you from the mirror each day and no one else.

To thine own self be true. Stay strong, Cowboy fan.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Get out, we don't need your kind around these parts.

Just kidding. It's been a frustrating season, but things are finally starting to look up.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hostile;2429619 said:
There's nothing to forgive. We have all gone a little batty over this team. Expectations were high, results were low.

POTD........................

Along these lines, I've gone beyond my "normal" posting style. Went from, very feeble attempts at humor to "Dude, quit your bitshun!!"

How many times this year, in my head, I've said "That's IT!! I'm done with football"

Sunday rolls around, every 6 days like clock-work and I'm right back at it.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
ODawg;2429607 said:
So many people who have read my threads or may not have know that most of the time its me rambling...complaining...making sense only to myself...as some of you may remember a few weeks ago I pretty much said I was done being a boys fan and going on strike...well I did after the giants game I took my bye week to heal my mind...i took everything cowboys down around my house and put it in boxes in the garage...and I mean everything(I HAVE TONS OF COWBOYS THINGS MIND YOU)...the eve of the Commanders aka deadskins game me and my annoying girlfriend put everything back up and I got plastered on some expensive *** tequila...I got out of bed Sunday at 4 pm and took a shower...then prepared the best meal I have made in years...I went all out...I made homemade tamales, salsa, tacos, salad, steak, hot wings, and many snack food items and watched the game...My point is I finally realized again why I love the Cowboys and things are starting to come together....I APOLIGIZE FOR EVER THINKING I COULDNT BE A BOYS FAN ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY STRESS ME THE HELL OUT THIS YEAR BEING UNDERACHIEVING PUNKS...but I do see this team putting it all together...screw THE MEDIA...GODSPEED TO THE BOYS IM OUT!:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: ...lets get that :bow: 6th TROPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As an extreme punishment for your actions, you must seperate your thoughts into paragraphs going forward! :tongue:

ndanger

Reaction score
Hostile;2429638 said:
You're not going to leave me out on a tamale delivery I hope.

Hos., the biggest reason I miss living in Arizona are the tamales I used to get from the girls that worked for me. I went to my plant manager and worked out a deal for them to be able to sell them at breaks and lunch time. It was against policy that was set for the company who provided the break trucks for us. One of the girls had a sick child who still lived in Mexico with her Grandma so I told him it would help with her situation to be able to earn extra money. He called the break truck company and told them what we were gonna do and said if it's a problem then he would seek services elsewhere. She broke down in tears when she found out and said I would get free tamales for life. Every Monday and Friday , sure enough , would be a dozen of the best tamales ever sitting on my office desk with a note, Mucho Gracias. Dang man I miss those.

deepBLUE

Reaction score
i have to record the 2nd half of cowboys games...i check the score every now & then; but it saves my blood pressure, and ranting (that i don't want to subject my family to).