Bad news regarding draft position

cern

Reaction score
giants and wft trending upward. eagles and cowboys spiraling downward.

bewp7

Reaction score
its ok

bad team will almost always find a way to lose a game and the cowboys are a bad team right now

:dance:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I have no doubt the Cowboys will beat the QB-less Bengals who were a bad team even with Joe Burrow.

The players want a win. The coaches need a win. 17-20 points is very likely bringing us a win that will drop our draft spot a bit unless some other teams behind us also lose.

Bengals - win
49ers - lose
Eagles - could be another win because I believe they have gone into tank mode with Hurts at QB...he’s not ready, as we will all see this weekend.
Giants - will have something to play for and a healthy QB....whew.

4 wins could drop us down between 6-8.
5 wins would most likely be a disaster!

I’ll be sick if the Eagles leap-frog us in the draft.

Which players want a win? I suppose Dalton.

Proof

Reaction score
Going by our position needs, I'd rather trade back for more players than to take a player we don't need and gamble they can play in the NFL. Unless they tag Prescott, then you might want to go after a QB early.

same. Other then Sewell

HungryLion

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter who the QB for the other team is, if the defense is going to give up 250 yards rushing again.

Mannix

Reaction score
-----Going by our position needs, I'd rather trade back for more players than to take a player we don't need and gamble they can play in the NFL

At this point, I'd rather they change their name to The Dallas Pinball Team....I would be a lot less embarrassed to wear a cap with a picture of the classic Williams Black Knight machine then a stupid blue star.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
We’re not winning another game this season folks.

People gave us 0 shot to beat the Vikings, too.

Every single game from here on out could be won. Of course they won't but Giants and Eagles are still bad teams. We suck more but we have seen crappy Dallas teams pull out wins before.

Niners are terrible as well.

I see us winning at least one of those. Bengals without Burrow might be worse than the Jets.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I have no doubt the Cowboys will beat the QB-less Bengals who were a bad team even with Joe Burrow.

The players want a win. The coaches need a win. 17-20 points is very likely bringing us a win that will drop our draft spot a bit unless some other teams behind us also lose.

Bengals - win
49ers - lose
Eagles - could be another win because I believe they have gone into tank mode with Hurts at QB...he’s not ready, as we will all see this weekend.
Giants - will have something to play for and a healthy QB....whew.

4 wins could drop us down between 6-8.
5 wins would most likely be a disaster!

I’ll be sick if the Eagles leap-frog us in the draft.

At 6-8 I’d feel better about taking a CB than I would at 3-4.

Shane612

Reaction score
Kinda pathetic when all you have left is complaining about your spot on draft day.
:thumbdown::facepalm::muttley:

ESisback

Reaction score
I get your quick, standard response, but if the Eagles pick before the Cowboys vs. after, it will be very disappointing.
Not if we make the right pick! I just choose not to worry until I HAVE TO worry!

aria

Reaction score
There you go mentioning Zeke again...as if he's the only one who sucks on this team. He could play perfect and they could still lose lol.
You do realize you address me about as much as I address zeke and I’m not even on the team?

Anyways, I specifically brought up fumbles. You can even extend that to turnovers. What other player on this team has single handily given the ball to the other team more than zeke? What RB in the league has given the ball to the other team more than zeke?

You want to talk about this teams problems but have an issue when I address the most expensive one and the one who has directly given the other team more points than anyone else.

Stay in denial pal. Close your eyes, pull the sheets over your head and maybe the problem will magically disappear.

ultron

Reaction score
I think we still get the CB from Alabama as long as we’re in the top 6 or 7

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You do realize you address me about as much as I address zeke and I’m not even on the team?

Anyways, I specifically brought up fumbles. You can even extend that to turnovers. What other player on this team has single handily given the ball to the other team more than zeke? What RB in the league has given the ball to the other team more than zeke?

You want to talk about this teams problems but have an issue when I address the most expensive one and the one who has directly given the other team more points than anyone else.

Stay in denial pal. Close your eyes, pull the sheets over your head and maybe the problem will magically disappear.
What are you accusing me of being in denial about?

aria

Reaction score
What are you accusing me of being in denial about?
That zeke isn’t worth his contract, he’s an average RB (at best) without a top 5-10 O line, he’s a punk, diva, and selfish bully, he hurt this team by holding out with 2 years left on his contract, he’s been a headache since draft day, he’s a quitter, he’s entitled, and that we should get rid of him ASAP.

Unlike you, I don’t follow you around and read everything you say just waiting for something I can jump on so perhaps you’ve changed your stance on some of those but I’ve argued/debated with you on all of those topics at some point.

Feel free to clear up where I was right and wrong for future reference.