Baffled at the idea of no RB. Until I realized

nathanlt

Reaction score
Parsons played RB ... Maybe that's what they are going for? Still baffled though. Improving the OLine to boost the running game is good, that box is thoroughly checked in this draft. But... what's going to happen at the RB position. It's certainly not free agency, or the draft, and it seems just as certain that it's not UDFA market either.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Maybe more of Turpin taking handoffs? I dunno. They have some time to get a RB but it won't be anything spectacular.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Parsons played RB ... Maybe that's what they are going for? Still baffled though. Improving the OLine to boost the running game is good, that box is thoroughly checked in this draft. But... what's going to happen at the RB position. It's certainly not free agency, or the draft, and it seems just as certain that it's not UDFA market either.
You can’t be serious.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Zeke is the TB1 and that’s that. I hope they look to trade for someone who can split carries but I think they are content going into the year with Zeke/dowdle/Deuce

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
So now the thought is - trade for someone and give up resources/draft picks from next year ? And pay them ?
And take someone else's scraps, instead of oh I don't know, drafting a good runner for 4 cheap years .....

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Running the ball effectively is still important. Unfortunately, Dallas won’t have the luxury of big plays or consistent yardage from their backs. That means all the pressure will be on Dak, and he may crash and burn.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Running the ball effectively is still important. Unfortunately, Dallas won’t have the luxury of big plays or consistent yardage from their backs. That means all the pressure will be on Dak, and he may crash and burn.
*will
The blueprint was set in week 2 of 2017 against Denver (I was there and the game was postponed for an hour and a half at like halftime due to lightning). Sell out to stop the run, and make Dak beat you with his arm. We got destroyed. The highlight of that game was the frisbee-catching dogs at halftime.

Mcsports

Reaction score
*will
The blueprint was set in week 2 of 2017 against Denver (I was there and the game was postponed for an hour and a half at like halftime due to lightning). Sell out to stop the run, and make Dak beat you with his arm. We got destroyed. The highlight of that game was the frisbee-catching dogs at halftime.
The Denver coach (Fangio I believe) got a lot of props for that game. A couple of other teams have followed his tactic (with tremendous success).

Zman5

Reaction score
Jone Boys: "You want 60mill/year Dak? Fine. We'll give you that but you are going to have to play QB and RB"