Baffled at the idea of no RB. Until I realized

stinkface

Reaction score
I see free agent try outs at the Star within 2 weeks to find a running back. Commanders and Philly did it 50 years ago.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
They all come out around draft time then they do their Irish good byes sometime around mid may

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
26 UDFA running backs have been signed by other teams... None by the Cowboys. I mean.. What is this??? Addition by subtraction... Addition by denial... Addition by ignorance????
I mean when you neglect the position as long as you did you have to ask yourself at what point am I just drafting what I already have? They didn’t get Brooks or Benson…..by the time the 5th round came they were basically drafting another RICO Dowdle….

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Parsons played RB ... Maybe that's what they are going for? Still baffled though. Improving the OLine to boost the running game is good, that box is thoroughly checked in this draft. But... what's going to happen at the RB position. It's certainly not free agency, or the draft, and it seems just as certain that it's not UDFA market either.
Because the front office thinks that their so smart that they don't need a run game. They are just a bunch of idiots.

Reactions: CWR

rambo2

Reaction score
Parsons played RB ... Maybe that's what they are going for? Still baffled though. Improving the OLine to boost the running game is good, that box is thoroughly checked in this draft. But... what's going to happen at the RB position. It's certainly not free agency, or the draft, and it seems just as certain that it's not UDFA market either.
It's just the way it fell and they wanted the linebacker. Then all the backs got taken and the corner and receiver fell to them. They needed those 2 guys too. That's all it is.

CWR

Reaction score
It's just the way it fell and they wanted the linebacker. Then all the backs got taken and the corner and receiver fell to them. They needed those 2 guys too. That's all it is.
I get that had more needs than picks, but RB, devalued as it may be is kind of an important position.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Why be baffled just wait and see but are you trying to tell me that you don't think Royce Rico Vaughn hunter and the new guy Pete as well as somebody's gonna be added in free agency you don't think with this offensive line they're gonna be effective enough tell me when the last time some of the top five running backs that are winning the Russian crowns are actually propelling their teams into championships tell me all these premium running backs that are making the top money in the league right now how many rings do they have amongst themselves how many rings does zika have how about Henry I don't know Jacobs Barkley and hell Christian McCaffrey he ended up going to the Super bowl but they were already in the Super bowl without him show me the impact that these big time premium running backs have?
Who was the running back when the Rams won their last Super Bowl acres you you call him good even to losing running back Sanders probably better than him how about Milton that's right he lost how about this are you trying to tell me this seventh round pick by the Kansas City Chiefs back-to-back Super Bowls and they're running back by committee somehow that impressive/? I just want you to think about it did Adrian Peterson win a ring one of the best backs in the history of the NFL and all these dudes winning these Russian crowns and the all-purpose yards most of them are not even playing in the Super bowl just think deep a lot of teams are actually winning with a good efficient run game it doesn't need a premium running back..

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
The only positive is that RB is the easiest position to get production from and find someone decent.

Also, if you have a good OLINE you basically have a decent RB by default. Again, not happy about ur RB situation, but that’s just the honest truth.

erod

Reaction score
Dowdle, Zeke, Luepke, Freeman, and Vaughn. There's your RB by committee (minus one to be cut).

Most drafted RBs make little difference anyway.

rambo2

Reaction score
I get that had more needs than picks, but RB, devalued as it may be is kind of an important position.
Sure it is, but they got the linebacker, and the corner, and the receiver. You take away any of the 3 and you have a hole.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Arrogance.
Maybe it's just fans missing the fact they got the guy named Pete I don't know who he is but he definitely is assigning the fact that they signed Royce they resign Rico they also have Vaughn they have hunter they're going to get another veteran how about this at the ego of the fan base thinking that the roster is already set when in fact it's in flux for five more months till game one...

blueblood70

Reaction score
The only positive is that RB is the easiest position to get production from and find someone decent.

Also, if you have a good OLINE you basically have a decent RB by default. Again, not happy about ur RB situation, but that’s just the honest truth.
:hammer: