Twitter: Baldy Doesn't Think Dak is Slumping

Kennybarnard32

Reaction score

Something that hasn’t been talked about much is the penalties too. There were several in the Washington game that killed drives. At the end of the half Dak had a great pass to put the team inside the 10 but a penalty wiped it out and they had to settle for a field goal. There was another early in the game where Dak had a big gain to Gallup that was called back, after getting terrible starting field position due to special teams. They ended up having to punt. Also, on the play where Collins was ejected, Dak had a great throw for a first down that was wiped out and instead ended up being 3rd and 23, which resulted in a punt. Penalties are killing the offense as well.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Fix that for you, free of charge!

If you think Herbert is never going to have a stretch like Dak is having now at some point in his career you're in for a huge shock.

For about a month this year every headline was "what's wrong with Patrick Mahomes"?? Because for a while everybody called Mahomes undefendable and chalked up the next seven or eight Super Bowls for Kansas City.

Gaede

Reaction score
I think everything is just off. Yes, the WRs aren't help him, the drops are too much. The OL, especially Biadasz and McGovern are struggling. In a couple of those Baldy clips both just got mauled. But Dak also made some bad decisions.

It's not one problem. It's a little bit of everything. The most surprising thing to me is how often the WRs/Dak don't look like they are on the same page.

Exactly. It's general dysfunction on the offense, and no one is immune from criticism, including Dak. Bad decision making, dropped balls, wrong routes, McGovern, no running game... Moore as the OC has to intervene and get everyone on the same page. We couldn't be stopped earlier in the year, partly because we were extremely well coordinated. It's obviously not right now.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not talking about being critical about bad play. We all do that. I’m talking about those that do nothing BUT complain. They never seem happy with anything!
Do you keep that much track of them?

I guess I'm too old and feeble to have it all logged in enough to accuse them of lifelong misery. :(:p

ESisback

Reaction score
Do you keep that much track of them?

I guess I'm too old and feeble to have it all logged in enough to accuse them of lifelong misery. :(:p

If you post here a lot, you’ll notice certain posters are consistently extreme in their view. Always negative.

J-man

Reaction score
IMHO, there is plenty of blame to go around. Zeke being hurt, the O-line shuffling has them out of rhythm, WR's not on the same page, Dak has the yips. Everyone of these things is true and everyone of these things needs to be corrected if we're going to go deep this season.

Aulac

Reaction score
I thought your face was up Goff's behind give you dedicated 10 pages to him...

I guess it's Herbert's turn to enjoy your face

Goff never came remotely close to Herbert, but he is still slightly better than Dak even with his lack of mobility. Herbert is a true generational talent, the only QB to have two 30+ touchdown seasons back to back since being a rookie.

Qcard

Reaction score
Holy christ. :facepalm:

He made Amari better...immediately. Better than he ever was in Oakland.

We just watched a bunch of plays where he put the ball where it needed to be put and they were dropped.

Did you miss ALL of last year? Did YOU?

:facepalm:
Eye Test:lmao2: