Twitter: Baldy Doesn't Think Dak is Slumping

phildadon86

Reaction score
You’re so full of it, with your simpleton generalizations..lol
It’s actually not wrong. It was amazing how quiet this place was after week 2. Since the bye it’s been full of weird conversation. Not directing this at you but it takes a toll. Especially since we’re all fans of a team that’s currently 9-4

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
It’s actually not wrong. It was amazing how quiet this place was after week 2. Since the bye it’s been full of weird conversation. Not directing this at you but it takes a toll. Especially since we’re all fans of a team that’s currently 9-4

The cowboys would be 6-7, if not for the defense, ther are 9-4 partly due to the Micah effect

khiladi

Reaction score
The biggest problem is the offensive line. Dak is seeing ghosts because he don't trust them to keep him upright. Sometimes he'll rush a throw or bail on a play or have happy feet. On top of all that he's hesitant to run because of his injury from last year.

Fix the oline. No more musical chairs. Then put Tyler Badass in the weight room.

Dak is not suppose to see ghosts. He’s suppose to see what is actually happening on the field and not play according to his imagination.

khiladi

Reaction score
My favourite is Randal Cobb. Had a stellar year here. Goes to Houston and plays with Watson (who everyone says is better than Dak) and has an abysmal season in comparison. Interesting how that works.

Sure Buddy.. he just played 5 less games, but was pretty much on pace for the same stats.. in fact, he had just as many TDs as in Dallas in 5 less games.. and he did this while being targeted 33 times less.. looks like Watson was way more efficient getting the ball to Cobb than Dak with a way worse OL..

not sure you proved your point..

Creeper

Reaction score
Baldy is not wrong though. The OL is not helping him and his WRs are dropping too many passes. It's like I said, it only takes a few plays to change a game completely. Make those plays and you put up 35 points. Miss them and you put up 20.

One thing I would do is make sure that Biadasz and McGovern are never blocking 1 on 1 against a 4 man rush. Martin needs to take on DT and the C/LG should double the other. Whenever I see Biadasz one on one with a DT he is getting pushed around. The same is true for McGovern and Williams. I know the DTs will line up away from Martin but they need to slide and keep the double team.

If defenses don't get pressure on Dak with 4 guys they will be forced to bring pressure and supposedly that is when Dak is best.

khiladi

Reaction score
Baldy is wrong.

He blames Zeke for a dropped pass, when the TE, 88 is running a drag route across the field. Dak panicked and bailed pocket when he had no need to, while the TE was wide open and in his FIELD OF VISION.

He tried to absolve Dak when he tossed a horrible pass at Zeke’s feet that wouldn’t have netted anything, Zeke had two defenders right there, all becausd Dak panicked, bailed pocket and had crappy vision.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The cowboys would be 6-7, if not for the defense, ther are 9-4 partly due to the Micah effect
Really? So those years when we gave up 30 plus points and 300 yards rushing weekly wasn’t Daks fault then? Just asking for a friend.

khiladi

Reaction score
Zeke is part of the passing game so much, because Checkdown Charlie doesn’t want to challenge a zone…. When the OL and RG was dominating, everybody was saying Dak was just ‘patient’ taking the check downs to Zeke. Now it’s suddenly an issue and the excuses come in for Dak, that’s it’s a ‘game plan’ issue…

phildadon86

Reaction score
I am not referring to other years I am referring to this season,

I’m referring to it as a whole. It doesn’t go both ways. You blame Dak and the offense this season because our defense is finally good but want to discount the last 3 years when the defense was getting torched and losing games where the O put up 30 plus points. Doesn’t work like that

Aulac

Reaction score
but but but half those completions the WR has to be totally spactacular, otherwise his percentage completion will be half that...just look at Rodgers and Brady and I hate Dak for not being those two guys o_O:rolleyes:

It called garbage time stats.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I kinda feel sorry for ‘em! What kind of fan are you if you can’t enjoy it? If you NEED them to lose for validation?
Why can't one enjoy the win and still ....assess play, games and players. Nobody NEEDs anyone to lose.

By saying just ONE critical thing, without first blasting the OTHER players and teams.....you are a lunatic POS? Come on,

This has been done through the ages of football and all of sports, a birthright, tradition even.

NOW...suddenly....fans better not say one GD critical thing?

If you think the "I was right" psychosis belongs only to critics.....you are kidding yourself.

You guys are nuts.

ESisback

Reaction score
Why can't one enjoy the win and still ....assess play, games and players. Nobody NEEDs anyone to lose.

By saying just ONE critical thing, without first blasting the OTHER players and teams.....you are a lunatic POS? Come on,

This has been done through the ages of football and all of sports, a birthright, tradition even.

NOW...suddenly....fans better not say one GD critical thing?

If you think the "I was right" psychosis belongs only to critics.....you are kidding yourself.

You guys are nuts.

I’m not talking about being critical about bad play. We all do that. I’m talking about those that do nothing BUT complain. They never seem happy with anything!