Twitter: Baldy Doesn't Think Dak is Slumping

Ken

Reaction score
Dak makes nobody better, while at the same time needing everything perfect around him....fact!
Holy christ. :facepalm:

He made Amari better...immediately. Better than he ever was in Oakland.

We just watched a bunch of plays where he put the ball where it needed to be put and they were dropped.

Did you miss ALL of last year? Did YOU?

:facepalm:

Aven8

Reaction score
Cowboys actually lead the league in drops over the past month with 19. 19 folks!!! Smh

zeke21

Reaction score
So it is not our QB.. it is just ALL our receivers that are consistently running the wrong routes? Not being able to make leaping catches to miss thrown balls? Not catching 100% of all balls targetted at them? It is our RBs fault for being thrown at too much?

I'm confused.. so Dak is an elite QB that is just being let down by EVERY SINGLE other player on our offence? I see.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
So it is not our QB.. it is just ALL our receivers that are consistently running the wrong routes? Not being able to make leaping catches to miss thrown balls? Not catching 100% of all balls targetted at them? It is our RBs fault for being thrown at too much?

I'm confused.. so Dak is an elite QB that is just being let down by EVERY SINGLE other player on our offence? I see.

Sure if your the extreme take logic out of it kinda guy..or maybe he is pointing out its not just Dak...you know just maybe.

shabazz

Reaction score

Yes. That’s exactly what’s happening.....and the stat that shows that the offensive line has made Dak the 26th least sacked QB in the league is fake news......inspire change.

zeke21

Reaction score
Yes. That’s exactly what’s happening.....and the stat that shows that the offensive line has made Dak the 26th least sacked QB in the league is fake news......inspire change.
True lies.. love it.

I have never seen a QB get so many free passes.. what is scary is I don't even hate the guy.. I can just be realistic about his performances..

I just do not get the Dak Hype and Mania that follows him.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Well im guessing that aint the case over the games the offense is slumping..right, you want to use Dak stats for just those games but not the whole offense..point in case the WR have been dropping balls at a higher rate those games than before, again your trying to blame one person while saying stop blaming this other person when in the end any football IQ tells you its the whole unit that needs to get right. But go ahead with your story about Dak...

Praxit

Reaction score
..but wait..! the Neg Nancy Dak aficionados will still rebuttal, Baldy's breakdown. "Only seeing through certain keyholes".

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
They need to do a better job of getting Cooper involved early in the game.

They are paying this guy to be a #1 then ignore him for large stretches of the game. Not that it is an excuse for him to shrivel up, but we see it quite a bit with a lot of WRs when they aren't involved.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Most of us, but there’s a small, very vocal group of perpetually miserable “fans” who insist it’s all on the QB (and/or the OC). Personally, I see a collection of variables. TEAM game!
those guys are never happy unless we lose. they are at their happiest then because they are the loudest critics....they are absolutely misreable when we win

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

no, that's what some want to say so they can complain....its not 100% of one or the other...its a little bit of a lot of different things. there is no denying the OL hasn't been as good....there is no denying the WR has been iffy with missing players, games and lately drops and routes. there is no denying zeke is hurt and now pollard, there is no denying that Moore has been average at play calling, there is no denying Dak hasn't played well. put it all together and you get bad offensive outputs.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Well, even Dak himself has admitted to making bad decisions, so he is indeed in a slump. I'm a Dak fan saying this.

What Baldy is reaffirming here is Dak's not the only problem.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Dak is literally in the tops of QB's for career comp% not the best but certainly not inaccurate....on drugs would be thinking a QB with over 500 completions with a high comp% is only there because his WR made great catches....
So you are not on drugs? I was just wondering. Do you take drugs?

khiladi

Reaction score
What is Baldy talking about?

How does Baldy know that Gallup was running a slant? Dak was looking at Gallup the whole time and throws an awful pass.

The Gallup throw across the middle, it was arguably catcheable, but it was not a great ball still high and behind where Gallup had to go up and get it and bring his arms towards upward towards his right shoulder. Gallup’s momentum was moving across the field with Dak.

The hitch screen was an awful pass that Dak rocketed and threw high and towards the back shoulder of Lamb..…

Thd fourth pass, Dak’s pocket presence is awful, where he is drifting forward, right into Josh Allen. He had so much pocket space, but why is he drifting forward? You can’t even see his throw, but that’s probably why his throw was off too.

The next play where Dak is ‘trying to throw a checkdown”, look at how fast Dak goes from his right read to the left. Dude is panicking and he looks at his first read and skips over the rest of the field, going immediately to the left checkdown.

The pass to Amari, Dak is looking at him the whole time and he released it when he sees Amari beat his man by like two steps. That was a garbage throw. To claim he was throwing it to the empty space is ridiculous.

And look at how he blames Zeke in the last clip and calls that pressure. Look at Dak completely ignore his TE running a drag route right in his vision and behind the LB. Dak missed the wide open read..

Last edited: