Twitter: Baldy is Impressed with Cee Dee Lamb

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
He has some crazy YAC moves with the ball in his hands,, cant coach that, and some players have "football" speed, not that 4.5 is slow.
I don't get two hung up with 40 times, but he always looks like he is running away from defenders, not just from the small sample size
from highlight film, but from watching him play esp last season.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
He has some crazy YAC moves with the ball in his hands,, cant coach that, and some players have "football" speed, not that 4.5 is slow.
I don't get two hung up with 40 times, but he always looks like he is running away from defenders, not just from the small sample size
I think Michael Irvin said no sub 4.4 WRs are in HOF. I think he has a point.

Irvin
Rice
Stallworth
TO

Many many of the all-time greats didn't have great 40 times (not putting Cee Dee in their category...yet...;) but he has the makings of a great pro).

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think Michael Irvin said no sub 4.4 WRs are in HOF. I think he has a point.

Irvin
Rice
Stallworth
TO

Many many of the all-time greats didn't have great 40 times (not putting Cee Dee in their category...yet...;) but he has the makings of a great pro).

I think AB was one of the most dynamic WR any of us have ever seen, he ran a 4.47 at the combine. So .03 faster than CeeDee's 4.5 and Lamb is bigger. He's amazing. People that don't see that are nuts.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Everyone is obsessing over our draft. Steve smith to Bucky brooks etc all day we’re contenders for nfc. It’s nice to hear but still gotta play ball and have it translate to the field with our stellar draft. Come on McCarthy.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Some players run faster in-game than the 40. I remember TO was a 4.5 or close to a 4.5? He used to be one of Romo's deep threat's, and this was late in his career. The same goes for AB, which almost ran a 4.5 So I'm not worried. It's probably the reason why he dropped to 17? Fine by me.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
That's because a 40 time has nothing to do with actual play speed. Too many people are caught up in these guys running in spandex like they are track guys. Many reasons why a guy runs a 40 that isn't impressive but in game runs away from guys.