Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
For those seeing comments from me you wouldn't normally see. I apologise. I'm just really demoralized. I knew we were going to struggle this year, but this is worth than I expected. So much worse. I don't understand why Jerry, if he cares, can't see what we all saw in the offseason. We couldn't run the ball last year effectively. We couldn't stop the run effectively last year. This is two weeks in a row we're blown out AT HOME! It's reminding me of what I saw when I started when I had 3 5-11 seasons, a 1 and done season with Parcells in 03, and a 6-10 season in 04. It's demoralizing, and it's worse knowing that Jerry doesn't care and won't change himself.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Yes and on this team that's a bright spot cause Zeke and Vaughn are well below average. Terrible OL doesn't help.
I hear what you're saying. Unfortunately, I can't look at merely not being terrible as a bright spot. He does deserve kudos for being better than bad though.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I mean they showed the shirt and clearly wanted him to talk about it.

They are trying to entertain the average fan. Because anybody who isn’t a cowboys fan or ravens fan has turned this garbage off. It’s a blowout.

Status
Not open for further replies.