Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustChip

Reaction score
Those were good times. Too bad it's all in the past. I barely remember all of the good times since it's been so long ago now!!
Problem is they’ll never be coming back as long as Jerry is alive. I used to think Stephen would function more traditionally, but not anymore.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Good news is we got Dak locked up.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
For those seeing comments from me you wouldn't normally see. I apologise. I'm just really demoralized. I knew we were going to struggle this year, but this is worth than I expected. So much worse. I don't understand why Jerry, if he cares, can't see what we all saw in the offseason. We couldn't run the ball last year effectively. We couldn't stop the run effectively last year. This is two weeks in a row we're blown out AT HOME! It's reminding me of what I saw when I started when I had 3 5-11 seasons, a 1 and done season with Parcells in 03, and a 6-10 season in 04. It's demoralizing, and it's worse knowing that Jerry doesn't care and won't change himself.
Don’t apologize man we care more about this team than the damn owner does

McMicah

Reaction score
This is not "garbage time"...if they score its a 2 score game with a quarter left..thats not garbage time..you guys need find jesus when it comes to Dak.
It is for Dak. He’s never come from behind like that. He’s so jittery he just dropped the ball without being touched.

Status
Not open for further replies.