Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The offense has 6 points on a 65 yard and 51 yard field goal. The offense has been every bit as bad as the defense today.
The McCarthy playbook was leaked on-line.....

crayon.jpg

Redline360

Reaction score
Don't worry Dak will drop 400 yards and put up 30+ points against the giants next week.

Everything will be fixed according to Jerry

aikemirv

Reaction score
You can bold stuff all you want I’m not disagreeing with you but the rooks have had a tough day both can be true.

Defense sucks I agree
Did not mean too bold it. Whole team sucks -Donovan Wilson is a shell of his pre-injury self!

Surfguy

Reaction score
These last 3 games are the worst stretch of games I’ve ever seen because of how quickly we folded in each and the lopsided scores.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
For those seeing comments from me you wouldn't normally see. I apologise. I'm just really demoralized. I knew we were going to struggle this year, but this is worth than I expected. So much worse. I don't understand why Jerry, if he cares, can't see what we all saw in the offseason. We couldn't run the ball last year effectively. We couldn't stop the run effectively last year. This is two weeks in a row we're blown out AT HOME! It's reminding me of what I saw when I started when I had 3 5-11 seasons, a 1 and done season with Parcells in 03, and a 6-10 season in 04. It's demoralizing, and it's worse knowing that Jerry doesn't care and won't change himself.
Jerry just happy being relevant

Status
Not open for further replies.