Bandwagon Fans

CCBoy

Reaction score
7048201-p018.jpg
See a recruiter. Respectful discussion of sport....................all serious and know cartoons. That still isn't about sport...why did Green Bay lose. Naw, you are really about insultive stereotypes. That really doesn't include a respectful counter comparison. So? It still isn't about football but an old form of bullying. No thank you.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No, that is your process. Why do you all run from talking about real play level considerations beyond specific positional responses and real solutions in technique and resourced evaluations of talent as well as cash flow strengths developed.

I, myself, have two National Defense ribbons, no thumb on my right hand and a plate in my 'good' hand, curbside. You call that not posted in good faith. I to your face all you did was not football related, and disrespectful.

Truth is truth, and it really doesn't matter where applied. There is no good way to do the wrong thing...and now that hits home. You really don't care for full truth as well as shown you would prefer to call stupid and ungenuine really showing more than a coward's road. Hiding behind emotion instead of the full truth.

You guys won't even talk fully about the whole picture...only on a personal venting route.

No gimmick is involved...no implied here.

You are a coward and liar concerning what has been said and objected too. Get lost or talk football, not a non stop round of blaming some one for not winning all in sport.

I've seen it all in Dallas...but I respect the sport and my team. Not in my own bragging instead of at least respecting sacrifices of those actually involved. Now, you want to move past a sporting basis, Let's get to the unrestrained to it! :popcorn: :hammer:

Maybe YOU can explain the value of this current group of cornerbacks and how and why they should be re-uped. Show more than just your own butt. Or is that now too much for you to carry in a sporting vein.

What you miss is ethical respect. I'll talk principals and football with you any day...as to what you present, you are being a coward in discussion for your own sense of fullfillment. That belongs to a coward and liar. If that is what you claim now as your stance...sorry, buddy, that's on you. I didn't take you to raise and don't intend to. I paid my dues before you felt important enough to insult me for having done my real parts. I don't care if you like that an ounce.
:bow:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes they have been.....
The mood after that last loss has been pretty bad.
I hate when we lose, but people need to step back and realize it's a game that other people are playing, and it's not a reflection on them personally, unless they take it too seriously. Now, I'm sure there are some folks who talk a lot of smack to other people, and for them, a loss like this must be embarrassing...but maybe they should learn not to be obnoxious to other people.

As for me, there's one Eagles fan where I work, and he likes to talk a little bit, here and there, but nothing serious...at least not to me. In fact, after our loss, he drove by on his forklift and said, "Don't worry, we're gonna be in the same boat tonight!"

Am I rambling? Maybe, but my point is that, you can get excited and be happy when they win, and be bummed when they lose, but if you step back and see it for what it is, the happy can last a lot longer than the sad needs to.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
No, that is your process. Why do you all run from talking about real play level considerations beyond specific positional responses and real solutions in technique and resourced evaluations of talent as well as cash flow strengths developed.
So what is with the Gimmicky way of speaking? I mean you obviously have some intelligence and it comes off that you either do that for your own amusement, having people trying to figure out what you are trying to say, or you do so because you don't want them to be able to retort and it is supposed to be some way of having the last word to win the argument. The purpose of writing is to communicate, but what you write doesn't communicate well with others, because of the gimmick.

I, myself, have two National Defense ribbons, no thumb on my right hand and a plate in my 'good' hand, curbside. You call that not posted in good faith. I to your face all you did was not football related, and disrespectful.
Well it is were your gimmick is not perfected that show you do not post in good faith. You are not trying to communicate with others at all. But for instance, your claim -- complaint -- about others not posting something that is football related and is disrespectful, when all the while you side with the original poster whose original post was never football related and meant to be disrespectful. That sir is disingenuous and a clear sign of a bad faith argument. Furthermore, you show no clear sign that you really do want to debate things related to football because you use your gimmick, and even educated people would have problems knowing how to respond. As said, the purpose of writing is communication, but your gimmick hinders communication.

Truth is truth, and it really doesn't matter where applied. There is no good way to do the wrong thing...and now that hits home. You really don't care for full truth as well as shown you would prefer to call stupid and ungenuine really showing more than a coward's road. Hiding behind emotion instead of the full truth.
And here we have more bad faith. To elevate the OP original argument that is wrong by definition as the truth about Band Wagon fans not believing. The OP has advocated that you need to be delusional to be a true fan. That is why I posted the Don Quixote and Sancho pic. Also you can't be arguing in good faith when you get offended and call one person insulting when you ignore the OP and his original intentions. As many of us have pointed out, you can be a fan of the Dallas Cowboys, and realize that this is not a well run organization and that the team has major issues. He would label that kind of fan as a band wagon fan.

You guys won't even talk fully about the whole picture...only on a personal venting route.
It is clear that you are not interested in painting the full picture, given your gimmick, unless it is a Picasso. ;) Not that I don't enjoy some surrealism, but that usually is up to interpretation and doesn't get to the point. When you participate in debate, your message should be clear.

You are a coward and liar concerning what has been said and objected too. Get lost or talk football, not a non stop round of blaming some one for not winning all in sport.
And now you being a hypocrite, at first pretending to be offended at someone being insulting and not discussing sports like they should. Then you do a direct attack and call someone a coward and a liar. In debate, you are supposed to attack the argument and not the person who you are debating with. And when you, yourself, talk football, does anyone understand or do you have the whole conundrum of if a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound? Does the message, hidden inside your gimmick, at the end of the day ring in the ears of the intended?

Maybe YOU can explain the value of this current group of cornerbacks and how and why they should be re-uped. Show more than just your own butt. Or is that now too much for you to carry in a sporting vein.
Like many on the defense, the current group of CB have talent, but are flawed as well. We enjoy ball hawks, but the whole team comes up flat in the playoffs due to lack of leadership and culture. We want to retain at least Diggs and Bland, because they are still young, aren't the major cap hit, and you don't replace players unless you find someone better, unless them being here means you deplete talent elsewhere.

What you miss is ethical respect. I'll talk principals and football with you any day...as to what you present, you are being a coward in discussion for your own sense of fullfillment. That belongs to a coward and liar. If that is what you claim now as your stance...sorry, buddy, that's on you. I didn't take you to raise and don't intend to. I paid my dues before you felt important enough to insult me for having done my real parts. I don't care if you like that an ounce.
Like I said, your gimmick does not hide your high and mighty act, hypocrisy, and bad faith arguing. It is imperfect and fails to communicate. I don't know if you use it to win arguments, or laugh at how dumb you perceive people to be because they can't figure it out.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
See a recruiter. Respectful discussion of sport....................all serious and know cartoons. That still isn't about sport...why did Green Bay lose. Naw, you are really about insultive stereotypes. That really doesn't include a respectful counter comparison. So? It still isn't about football but an old form of bullying. No thank you.
Your argument is moot because this thread was never about football but calling people out for being band wagon fans, on a definition that requires someone to be delusional to fit. The picture I posted, was just a manga/anime character that comes to mind whenever I read one of your gimmicky posts. A character that lives in the time period of the late 80's but speaks and acts as if he were a noble Samurai, making much of what he says confusing.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
And what exactly does that add to the conversation?
I have come to realize that people who constantly talk about their military service are usually making all of it up. That why I got that guy on ignore ...... he has made comments that me and a few other guys know would never be made by someone who was really what he claims to be.