Bandwagon Fans

CCBoy

Reaction score
There he is, Rocky’s best friend. You guys are cute together.
Keep on fishing around ace...

One hole in the road was so big it could be confused for a lake

This is football: an Air Force Cadet at that!

Last edited:

plymkr

Reaction score
I feel anyone on this site is immediately taken off the bandwagon label. I grew up with the understanding that "bandwagon fan" refers to someone who has no knowledge, interest or concern about the team until the day of the Super Bowl or immediately after a Super Bowl win.

On this site if you do not display complete blind loyalty to any player or person involved with the Cowboys you're a "hater". Critical thinking that is not lock in step with every move Dak, Jerry,McCarthy or Quinn makes is considered unloyoal. That's ludicrous. Blind loyalty is enabling behavior.

Pointing out that Jerry can't build a competitive roster, McCarthy and Dak suck in the playoffs, Micah Podcaster is all talk and no substance is not "hating". It's pointing out the obvious. The playoff results the last 3 seasons speak for themselves.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Rocky made up his own definition. It applies to anyone who doesn't see the world through his eyes.
Good one, bro.

I'd also add those that leave Texas for Hawaii.
I had a champagne breakfast at the military base there and they actually popped the cork on the last bottle as we got up to load our bus. Smart butt, and I still live here. But I still enjoy football...we lose a lot less people in the stadiums. What do you think,

Knute Rockne

Still not intimidated by your presence, buddy. Nor your type of high ground. I've been listening to your insults for years.So?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I believe Dak can go all the way.

Edit: of all the bad posters on the board, you are one of the worst, who hides their bad opinions with an absolutely unlikable schtick - but have a nice weekend personally.
Angry?
Well, turn tha frown upside down and be glad I and your aunt Neena sent you those Dak posters.
Best wishes from the Cornish Riviera
(And your grammar is remarkable.)

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
The only bandwagon is the idiots that still believe Jerry when he says next time will be different. It's OK to be critical of how the team is run and want change for the better. Stop being sheep and fighting for an owner that doesn't care about winning.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The sooner all of us stop trying make everyone meet our own personal definitions of what it means to be a fan of the Cowboys, we would all be better off.

If someone else’s “way of being a fan” grinds your gears, let it go. I respect everyone on this forum who is a Cowboys fan however they choose to express it.

The day everyone on this forum all acts, thinks, talks and believe the same things is the day this place stops being interesting. Give your fellow fans a break. Even the ones you strongly disagree with.

plymkr

Reaction score
:muttley: I rest your case...
You didn’t answer my question. What am I talking about? If Rocky is talking about football and I’m not. Then what am I talking about? You posting an emoji and making a vague statement doesn’t tell me anything.

CCBoy

Reaction score
You didn’t answer my question. What am I talking about? If Rocky is talking about football and I’m not. Then what am I talking about? You posting an emoji and making a vague statement doesn’t tell me anything.
You aren't talking about anything, just enjoying an non-stop insult.

Those are all your words, Ace! Not another's words or close to implication. That makes you a liar. Do you really need to be explained that meaning or just enjoy insulting too much? We aren't impressed. I got shot at twice before leaving high school and served 23 years, postal 17, and my last job was with the Sheriff's department. You really aren't as impressive as some inmates who have been locked up. They at least admit to truths.

There are examples of football talk I posted on this very thread. Bother to discuss? No, and Rockport has posted plenty as well.

Get your own life...try picking up the discussion on the current offensive line and not instead insult someone about Jerry Jones. Can you?

Last edited:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Can you answer my question? And btw you’re the one attacking me. A little defensive are we. I said the football season is over and you said Rocky was talking about football and I’m not. I’m confused about what you feel I was talking about. I was talking about the football season being over since we are eliminated. Those were my words. You said I wasn’t talking about football. Can you answer my question like an adult? Can you answer my question without bullying, insulting or attacking me? And please, without emojis. Ace

Another question you can answer. Why is it when someone posts something you disagree with you start attacking and insulting? Ace
To be fair, if he would answer your question, I'm not sure any of us would understand it.

plymkr

Reaction score
To be fair, if he would answer your question, I'm not sure any of us would understand it.
Lol, true. Probably a stream of emojis with a bunch of insults. Whatever, if he responds I’m not going to read it. I’m going to focus on the people in this community that will have a nice, pleasant conversation with you even if you don’t agree on everything. I’m disappointed in myself for getting sucked in. I’m not going to pay attention to them anymore.