Barber/Jones/McFadden

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Kangaroo;1668396 said:
Ok to peoples response yes Atlanta may draft McFadden doubtfull because they would most likely Draft Brohm or Booty after that the QB crop is weak and their RB is old and broken in Dunn.

You ever heard of this guy?

???

You're on some bad crack if you think they'd take a RB before they'd take a QB. And Andre' Woodson is another potential high first rounder.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Kangaroo;1668618 said:
How do the Rams have a RB SJ has done what to not warrant drafting a talent like McFadden. If he is the top rated player I would not be suprised if they took him. Plus there is no WR in this draft even close to the level of McFadden. There is no Calvin Johnson in this draft to go top 5 that I see. I mean the draft will change between now and then. I only see 2 QB's worthy of a top 10 selection at this point in the process

This is a stupid argument and you know it.

Jackson was in the probowl last year.

And don't even try with the "What has he done this year?" bit.

Tomlinson hasn't looked good this year either, you think the Chargers might look to draft McFadden too?

What has Larry Johnson done this year? You think the Chiefs are gonna draft McFadden?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
SacredStar;1668836 said:
Too early to be pondering this stuff.

It's an internet message board, this is exactly what people do on internet message boards.

ayjackson

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;1668591 said:
let Flozell go, you should get a 3rd draft choice in compensation for him, since flozell is protype LT, and same thing for julius jones, he was a 2nd round draft choice, you should get a 3rd round draft compensation pick for him

This is ridiculous. Third round compensation is rarely given out and then only to the cream of the FA crop. We'd be lucky to see a fifth for either player.