Video: Barry Church thought Parsons looked gassed throughout drills

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
We definitely annoint players way too early, but hope he develops. There was a time we were all excited about Woods too, but hope he turns into a special player.
Xavier is an interesting player to keep an eye on this year, and might reveal some real truth about his situation.
XW at FS and Harrison Smith playing opposite at SS,, might shed some light as to why Dallas devalues the position.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Dude - just yuck

NaturalFearlessIndianabat-size_restricted.gif

CWR

Reaction score
https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/player-s-lounge-first-impressions

Barry Church thought Parsons looked gassed throughout the drills. Israel Mukuamu was the standout stud of the day with speed, fluid hip transitions, and football awareness.Tyler Coyle also looked great; I am not familiar with him but I am glad an UDFA came out to shine. Church also thinks the CowBoys should bring back Jeff “the GOAT” Heath. Heath's football IQ can help bring the rookies along.

Pencil in Israel Mukuamu as the starting FS. He is ready to earn the star. Parsons will be ready as well, I think this lacklustre camp will jumpstart his training to be in football shape when the real training camp arrives. The rookies have a head-start with DQ over the veterans. This is going to be an interesting summer.

Go Dallas!!!
:clap:

Everything I've seen and read on Mukuamu points towards him being a great kid. I would not be suprised in the least if he find success at this level.

But, I'd be suprised if he has enough to overtake Kazee his rookie year.

Section446

Reaction score
I could tell you really liked him by how you never mentioned him until the Cowboys picked him.
Nobody had a clue who he was until he was drafted. Now: "well, he has a star on so he will be an instant success."

MyFairLady

Reaction score
As long as all ex Cowboy players have a fun place to come back to and hang out then the Cowboy way is complete.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Nobody had a clue who he was until he was drafted. Now: "well, he has a star on so he will be an instant success."
I actually did. But please continue to think you’re the only one who knows anything related to football.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Does not surprise me if Heath returns. We need help getting everybody on the same page with all the new stuff now.

And who will help Heath get get on the same page with all the new stuff? It’s not like he has worked in Quinn’s system before like. But to you point maybe that’s why the brought in Kazee?

Last edited: