Based on Dallas recent history we could very well lose to Jets

dfense

Reaction score
The Jets are not a bad team. With Darnold and Bell and their solid defense, they could beat any team but the back up QB was really really very bad.

Dallas might well lose this game, however they might also turn some things around and find ways to limit those killing mistakes. Hope for the latter.
No, they are not a bad team. They are just 0-4, failed to score a TD against the Browns, who's defense just got trucked in SF. They got garbage TD's against the Pats who were up 30-0 when Brady sat down. They've been outscored 101-39. But they will probably rise up and beat Dallas. Anything is possible. :rolleyes:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The Jets are not a bad team. With Darnold and Bell and their solid defense, they could beat any team but the back up QB was really really very bad.

Dallas might well lose this game, however they might also turn some things around and find ways to limit those killing mistakes. Hope for the latter.

With or without Darnold, the Jets are not a good team.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
ehhh

This team is a lot less stinky than the other three.

they have legit defense, legit rb, legit wr and the best QB out of the four stinky teams we played

luke Falk might have been the nfls worst qb ever lol

When we beat them you, ironically, and others like you will be the first to say the Jets sucked so the win didn't matter.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Dallas will struggle early, the game will be tight going into the half and then magically they will flip a switch and will blow them out. Score 34 -17.

Flamma

Reaction score
Hope like hell they dont lose 1 of the 3 easy games left. All hell will break loose lol

What are the other two easy games? The next time Dallas plays the Giants they will be a completely different team. Win or lose that team is playing all out despite their many injuries. If Dallas meets them at full strength and we come out with a low intensity level, it will not be an easy game. Oh yeah, the Eli fun is over.

Darkhound

Reaction score
Will all DUE respect to everyone here... and just giving my opinion... I think we will struggle ALOT to defeta the jets. Infact.. a defeat will not surprise me.

I have come to terms and think that as long as we have this owership and FO... we will more than likely be an average team. Feels like the Jimmy Johnson era was a fortunate MISTAKE.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I don't believe that.

Just play Cowboy ball. Don't get cute like the NO game.

Last week all the pain was self inflected. Just clean that up.

The Cowboys are closer to being 5-0 not 0-5 like some in here believe.

this^^^^

Praxit

Reaction score
..remember guys, Dallas football is Garrett culture. The HC is the rock that tumbles downhill, ... like a domino affect. Garrett floats like a leaf.

johneric8

Reaction score
If you have watched the cowboys the last two games than you have to realize that we could lose at anytime. To be down 30 to 3 at home to the packers does not breed any confidence that the cowboys can go to NY and grab a win. If anyone believes that just because it's the Jets we should win, you might want to reevaluate your reasoning and fandom.

With this current cowboys team, we could flip the script and run for 250 yards with Zeke with a lights out performance by our defense and still loose because we fumbled the ball which gave the other team points and allowed special teams touchdowns on punt returns. Or to make it even more interesting, we could play and amazingly solid game only to lose the last play of the game because we fumble the ball kneeling after a landry homage.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
No, they are not a bad team. They are just 0-4, failed to score a TD against the Browns, who's defense just got trucked in SF. They got garbage TD's against the Pats who were up 30-0 when Brady sat down. They've been outscored 101-39. But they will probably rise up and beat Dallas. Anything is possible. :rolleyes:

With a Garrett led team nothing is off the table.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

Beaker42

Reaction score
...when this teams skids, it slides with momentum in either direction. Teams under Garrett have been finicky. We don't know what team will show up every Sunday. You know what I mean.
In return, ...that's creates an collective imbalance within, brought on by the mental culture of the team. Starting with Garrett and his Princeton Logic.

Right now, Jerry and Co are dumbfounded as to what needs to get done, leading to getting back on track. Heck, I dont even know.

In any-case, sure hope we win. But wont be surprised we lose a close one.
Losing to the J - E - T - S will do more good for us than beating them will.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Yeah, the Jets problem was that Falk was not at all ready to be a starter.
Their WR group is pretty weak too. Not horrible, but not good either.

27-17 Dallas

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
People say the jets are not a good team. Neither are the cowboys. They cant even beat a good team.

Beating the jets would not be a surprise. Neither would the jets beating the cowboys be a surprise.

Silly

Reaction score
I don't think so. Dallas has had their share of fumbles, tipped passes, and penalties. They will beat the Jets. The way JG coaches, you can't lose all the games. You will, most likely, win around 8 games.