Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
.....on any given day.......

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
What are the other two easy games? The next time Dallas plays the Giants they will be a completely different team. Win or lose that team is playing all out despite their many injuries. If Dallas meets them at full strength and we come out with a low intensity level, it will not be an easy game. Oh yeah, the Eli fun is over.

Giants had a spark it's already dying. Theyll most likely lose to the lions also. They're not a good team. 6 win team.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
...when this teams skids, it slides with momentum in either direction. Teams under Garrett have been finicky. We don't know what team will show up every Sunday. You know what I mean.
In return, ...that's creates an collective imbalance within, brought on by the mental culture of the team. Starting with Garrett and his Princeton Logic.

Right now, Jerry and Co are dumbfounded as to what needs to get done, leading to getting back on track. Heck, I dont even know.

In any-case, sure hope we win. But wont be surprised we lose a close one.

The only way Garrett got into princeton, is because his daddy had football connections and he must've bargained something huge to get jason in there .

catiii

Reaction score
I'm thinking 50-50 chance to beat the Jets but only because of who we are as a team. On paper we should destroy them.
I think Garrett loses the locker room and we lose out the rest of the season and it will be JG's last year - especially because JJ thinks this is the best team since the 90s. Good chance he's about to be disappointed and eventually JJ will need to save face in front of the screaming fans by doing SOMEthing.

I was predicting 16-0 earlier this year. I think we stand a good chance to go 5-11.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I'm thinking 50-50 chance to beat the Jets but only because of who we are as a team. On paper we should destroy them.
I think Garrett loses the locker room and we lose out the rest of the season and it will be JG's last year - especially because JJ thinks this is the best team since the 90s. Good chance he's about to be disappointed and eventually JJ will need to save face in front of the screaming fans by doing SOMEthing.

I was predicting 16-0 earlier this year. I think we stand a good chance to go 5-11.

you predicted 16-0?

Blitzen

Reaction score
...when this teams skids, it slides with momentum in either direction. Teams under Garrett have been finicky. We don't know what team will show up every Sunday. You know what I mean.
In return, ...that's creates an collective imbalance within, brought on by the mental culture of the team. Starting with Garrett and his Princeton Logic.

Right now, Jerry and Co are dumbfounded as to what needs to get done, leading to getting back on track. Heck, I dont even know.

In any-case, sure hope we win. But wont be surprised we lose a close one.

One day you guys will realize that the Cowboys under Garrett are close to unbeatable vs teams that finish 6-10 or worse (which this Jets team seems destined for). It is against teams that are average or better where the Cowboys' record gets ordinary and below average. The Cowboys will win this game running away or close but they will win (almost not worth tuning in).

The Natural

Reaction score
Why? Not that it's impossible for a favored team to lose, but there really is no reason to expect it.
feltyawn.gif

Hard to believe we’re 10 years into this god foresaken coaching experiment and we still have fans asking why

kskboys

Reaction score
One day you guys will realize that the Cowboys under Garrett are close to unbeatable vs teams that finish 6-10 or worse (which this Jets team seems destined for). It is against teams that are average or better where the Cowboys' record gets ordinary and below average. The Cowboys will win this game running away or close but they will win (almost not worth tuning in).
Did you misevaluate?

Blitzen

Reaction score
Did you misevaluate?

Ain't over yet. The probabilities still are against this happening, though it could. Could signal but trouble for this team though. Lots of tougher opponents ahead

Praxit

Reaction score
..well, its 21-6...unfortunately for us. Heads will be rolling with a loss.