Based on Dallas recent history we could very well lose to Jets

waldoputty

Reaction score
...when this teams skids, it slides with momentum in either direction. Teams under Garrett have been finicky. We don't know what team will show up every Sunday. You know what I mean.
In return, ...that's creates an collective imbalance within, brought on by the mental culture of the team. Starting with Garrett and his Princeton Logic.

Right now, Jerry and Co are dumbfounded as to what needs to get done, leading to getting back on track. Heck, I dont even know.

In any-case, sure hope we win. But wont be surprised we lose a close one.

wow kudos

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
...when this teams skids, it slides with momentum in either direction. Teams under Garrett have been finicky. We don't know what team will show up every Sunday. You know what I mean.
In return, ...that's creates an collective imbalance within, brought on by the mental culture of the team. Starting with Garrett and his Princeton Logic.

In any-case, sure hope we win. But wont be surprised we lose a close one.

Nice call, you were spot on ;)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I don't believe that.

Just play Cowboy ball. Don't get cute like the NO game.

The Cowboys are closer to being 5-0 not 0-5 like some in here believe.

You sure about that Big Dog?

We beat the Giants, pre Daniel Jones, we beat the Skins who just got their first win today, and we beat Miami who is actively tanking. We have lost to everybody else, including a team that was winless until today.

This team looks a hell of a lot closer to 0-5 than 5-0, but maybe that is just me.;)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
No, they are not a bad team. They are just 0-4, failed to score a TD against the Browns, who's defense just got trucked in SF. They got garbage TD's against the Pats who were up 30-0 when Brady sat down. They've been outscored 101-39. But they will probably rise up and beat Dallas. Anything is possible. :rolleyes:

Seems them "rising up and beating Dallas" was a little bit more possible than you predicted.;)

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
feltyawn.gif

Hard to believe we’re 10 years into this god foresaken coaching experiment and we still have fans asking why
That was a pretty big blow to the team, and I have to believe a pretty big blow to Garrett too.

Praxit

Reaction score
..for the long hual, Jets did us a favor. JG is on the hot seat, no bones about it. Now its a waiting game, could be this week or the next 2.