Twitter: Based on QBR. Dak has a argument to be top paid at his position

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
DelayedEnchantedHamadryad-small.gif

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

QBR is considered one of the best ways to gauge how good or bad a QB is. As you can see, it filters out the Jameis Winston's of the world. Based on 2019......the argument for Dak and his team isn't nearly as outrageous as many would like for you to think.

thanks for posting. we really needed this post, given that we didn't have any other Dak posts for a while and that this should help clarify everything for everyone. good job. thanks

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
thanks for posting. we really needed this post, given that we didn't have any other Dak posts for a while and that this should help clarify everything for everyone. good job. thanks
I know I know.....the good ol' "we didn't need another Dak thread so I'm going to enter into the Dak thread that I'm so tired of seeing and comment" Dak thread.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
dak had a huge season last year but the team sucked finished 8 and 8 missed the playoffs and complete new staff as it should of been that way lots of new players lots of changes all the way around

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

QBR is considered one of the best ways to gauge how good or bad a QB is. As you can see, it filters out the Jameis Winston's of the world. Based on 2019......the argument for Dak and his team isn't nearly as outrageous as many would like for you to think.

Exactly what I just finished saying in the Chris Simms top 5 thread. Dak definitely has an argument to get highest paid.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Exactly what I just finished saying in the Chris Simms top 5 thread. Dak definitely has an argument to get highest paid.
Yeah man when you break ti down that way and see how others are getting paid.......it puts things in perspective how Dak is next in line to be the highest paid. Then Watson should top that. Then Mahomes should top that. I'd love for him to take a discount but its not really realistic at this point.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah man when you break ti down that way and see how others are getting paid.......it puts things in perspective how Dak is next in line to be the highest paid. Then Watson should top that. Then Mahomes should top that. I'd love for him to take a discount but its not really realistic at this point.
Agreed.

Dak has proven himself over the past 4 years and gradually gotten better every year...and for cheap pay. Time to pay the man.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

But Rocy the team can't compete because he will take up too much CA...... wait

But Rocy the other teams that have high paid QBs can't compete be..... wait

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Best way to gauge how good or bad a QB is: team record and the ability to lead a team deep into the playoffs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Best way to gauge how good or bad a QB is: team record and the ability to lead a team deep into the playoffs.
Based way to gauge how good or bad a QUARTERBACK is TEAM record? KEYWORD TEAM? Really? So why do they call it team record? Maybe we should call it individual record.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

free_cheese.jpg