Twitter: Bayless: "Dak Prescott took a shot at Cooper Rush"

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Is it his ego? Or his desire and love to get out there and play? Let's not assume unless you personally know him.
Maybe it's his responsibility, and a responsibility that he has not lived up to.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Reminder:

Cooper Rush in 4 games still has less turnovers than Dak in 3 quarters.

Say what you want, but Rush not turning the ball over helps tremendously.
He has been lucky a few times, but the stats fans here have to recognize that fact.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
If you’re giving credence to Skip, in the wise words of Parcells - “Consider yourself sucked.”

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dak is the leader of this team. He'd better have an ego and he better believe in his own abilities. Would teams rather have a quiet, sheepish starting quarterback that defers to everybody or a guy that asserts leadership?
Talk doesn't win games.
If Dak had an ounce of common sense, he would stay silent and motivated to prove himself through his play when he returns.
Talk is cheap, especially from the bench.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Maybe it's his responsibility, and a responsibility that he has not lived up to.
Lol.....he's definitely lived up to it. He's a top 10 QB in this league whether you want to accept it or not. If you can't tell by not knowing him that the man is passionate about football, I don't know what to tell you.

cowboyec

Reaction score
he actually didn't but that skip thinks so isn't surprising at all.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Talk doesn't win games.
If Dak had an ounce of common sense, he would stay silent and motivated to prove himself through his play when he returns.
Talk is cheap, especially from the bench.
He's intentionally been on a PR campaign. Undermining the team and the backup who has done nothing butwin and give credit to the defense.

I never "hated" Dak like the stans say. But I sure don't like him anymore. What a doosh

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I'm old enough to remember when the Dak apologists slobbered all over him and his 102 yds in a win against the Red-skins in 2017. Now 102 yards is evidence that Cooper can't hold Dak's jock strap...or something.