Twitter: Bayless: "Dak Prescott took a shot at Cooper Rush"

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I REALKY don't like this dude. It's not a shot or a digg at Rush. It's just facts Dak is BETTER and can do much MORE with this offense than Rush can sorry!

Skip has a looong history of stirring things up in Dallas. He stirred up the Jimmy/Jerry problems in 1994 and parlayed that into an entire career. He is the guy who started the BS about Aikman being gay in the late 1990's. He claims to be a cowboy fan. I'm not buying it. Most people who worked for the cowboys in the 90's hate him...... literally.

khiladi

Reaction score
Or an additional INT and 4 more 3 and outs.

These Dak-Stan’s acting like Dak had won 4 SBs already and accomplished feats no ordinary man has done now, that they are guaranteeing that Dak is already good for at least an extra TD these games, when all last year Dak didn’t win a single game when the defense didn’t produce a TO, yet Rush has already had two wins this year under his belt without a TO by the defense and the win against the Vikings last year.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This is a great thing that Dak feels threatened. I like it. This will breed more success. Rush will BALL at Philly. Bank on it. He has pride too. BTW Dak is being "small" and prolly needs to just be quiet. (the caveat is IF TRUE)

Rayman70

Reaction score
Skip has a looong history of stirring things up in Dallas. He stirred up the Jimmy/Jerry problems in 1994 and parlayed that into an entire career. He is the guy who started the BS about Aikman being gay in the late 1990's. He claims to be a cowboy fan. I'm not buying it. Most people who worked for the cowboys in the 90's hate him...... literally.
^this^ is closer to the truth. I agree.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If Skip Bayless said it, then it must be true.
:muttley: YEAH Its a Skip Bayless world and we are just living in it with him. Dude is a jerk and sham. The Great John Clayton couldn't stand him btw..thats a fact. I bet he would have kicked Skips arse. I would have paid to see that. I trusted JC MUCH more than SB.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Oh for God sakes people get a life. Rush and dak are good friends. Stop creating crap because you are bored.
exactly. These guys hang together all the time. Dak likely meant 0 by saying what he did. Thats his nature.

Loso86

Reaction score
Yea I know and so I've heard. It's really annoying. The media in general is disappointing

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So, I guess Gallup getting healthy and Tyron Smith being healthy and Dalton Schultz being healthy have nothing to do with being healthy in the pass game?

Of course, Dak being healthy is part of that too, but this is a better spin for Skippy's purposes.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What evidence do you have that our current style of winning games is not sustainable? It's actually the perfect formula with the roster we have regardless of who is quarterbacking.
The current style will win a lot of games, but there will be times they need more than the current average of 182 passing yards per game to win. As great as the defense is and has been it's not likely they will hold every opponent to under 20 points. This is particularly true if they get to the playoffs.

The positive thing is the team is through what seemed would be the roughest patch in the schedule with Tampa Bay, Cincinnati and the Rams all in the first 5 weeks. That's not to say it will be smooth sailing the rest of the way. The division certainly looks stronger with Philly and the Giants doing well, but I'm feeling pretty good about the regular season right now. If we get to the playoffs there will need to be a little more scoring on offense.

Last edited:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
This business, this economy is based on fake. Its called advertisement or (bad) entertainment. Seriously i dont see a lot of people who are really interessted in actual facts or good, researched information. Look at this forum for example. People want to watch that crap and afterwards put their feelings in words. Then make fun out of others or worse.

Its Rom in its good ol' days. "Bread and games". And people are buying it like its something good for them.

Again just look at this forum how many are proud that they visited a game, bought a new jersey etc... And then they argue that others who dont do this arent fans. The pill that the business made them swallow took effect and it works to perfection. People are so braindead that they are actually proud of being deaf dumb and blind.

Majority of people are structured in simple ways. They dont have high demands. They go to work and want to be entertained. Be it tv shows or sports or whatever. Just look how at all the new tv series. Be it game of thrones or now the new lord of the rings. Flat entertainement with no substance. But it sells like hot potatoes.

Being in the media and marketing business myself, I completely understand and agree where you're coming from.

The news we see on television, or read in most journalistic publications, is not the most important news of the day; it's whatever story they can sell to get the most views. On top of that, you can pay most publications to write a story highlighting your business or mentioning it, or whatever. A journalist might make $200 - $250 in a day covering their beat, whatever it may be. But that same journalist can make $2,500 in a day for writing news about a business, for a business, and positioning it like it's actually a news story. And 99% of people have no idea it's a paid promotion, essentially.

Kind of sad, to me, at least.

Most news stations pander their content to people like the feller below.

Dak wants to cry ! Dak is about to lose his job. And all you Dakota Dallas Prescott fans can go Follow him after he gets cut

Last edited:

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
This is a great thing that Dak feels threatened. I like it. This will breed more success. Rush will BALL at Philly. Bank on it. He has pride too. BTW Dak is being "small" and prolly needs to just be quiet. (the caveat is IF TRUE)

Rush will ball for another 1 TD game!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, I guess Gallup getting healthy and Tyron Smith being healthy and Dalton Schultz being healthy have nothing to do with being healthy in the pass game?

Of course, Dak being healthy is part of that too, but this is a better spin for Skippy's purposes.

Can't answer for Skippy if you want to tweet him who knows he might respond to someone of your stature.....:muttley:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak wants to cry ! Dak is about to lose his job. And all you Dakota Dallas Prescott fans can go Follow him after he gets cut

ROTFLMAO!!! He probably does feel bad…that his defense has to play like the 85 bears and the 2000 ravens to have any chance of winning without him. He’ll be back to add some offense soon. Hang in there guys!

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Skip Bayless does nothing but stir the pot. Isn't this the same guy that called Aikman gay?
Bayless is an idiot.

plasticman

Reaction score
No, Dak is being candid. It's true.

How do we know this? In Dak's last two non-injury seasons, the Dallas Cowboys had the #1 offense. Not only that, but the Cowboys were ranked in the top ten in every category of the passing game in both those seasons.

Last season, the Cowboys offense averaged 32.5 points a game. So far, under Cooper Rush, the Cowboys have averaged ten points less than last season.

At this same time last season, the Cowboys had scored 19 TD's through 5 games, 13 passing and 6 rushing.

Thus far this season the 5 game total is 7 TD's, 4 by passing, three by running, That is almost a two thirds decrease in offensive productivity.

So far this season, the Cowboys are ranked 29th in 3rd down conversion. last season they were ranked 11th.

The Cowboys scored in the redzone 63.4% of the time in 2021, ranking 6th in the NFL. This season it's 45.5% of the time, ranking 26th.

If it were not for this defense, the Cowboys would be 1-4 with almost zero percent chance of getting in the playoffs.

Cooper Rush did what he needed to do as the backup QB. He didn't come close to doing what he had to do as the starting QB for the Dallas Cowboys.

The statement that Dak made was not an attempt to insult Cooper, it is a matter of record.

Skip Bayless is trying to create news instead of discussing and analyzing it.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
If you hit Cooper Rush early he doesn't play the rest of the game with scared happy feet.

But I know of a guy who does.
Ya, them happy feet make me rather nauseas because I'm expecting a very bad mistake happening next.