Twitter: Bayless: "Dak Prescott took a shot at Cooper Rush"

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And like I said if you gauge someone intellect based on grammar on a message board you’re doomed. We will agree to disagree Mr. Dizzle. Can’t believe I’m taking grammar advice from someone named Nate Dizzle. You can’t make this up.
I know, crazy right? It's almost as if I made the name up or something. Anyhow, best of luck to you.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The Romo came further in his career…..Dak was hated the first time getting on the field and magnified when he was in negotiations to get paid. I never agreed with it but people questioned Romo because of dumb stuff like who he was dating and some of his comments after losses.

Maybe in 2006 and 2007 not so much, but by 2008 Romo had plenty of detractors. Dak also didn't have many detractors in 2016, with some concerns starting to surface in 2017 but still not too many bad mouthing him yet. I think they are pretty much tied for the criticism they got.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Media is trying to turn nothing into something as
always. When we're healthy is a broad statement. Gallup is just getting back from injury, Tyron is out, McGovern missed time, and now Dak is working his way back. Even if he was reminding everyone about his place in a suddle way what competitive athlete wouldn't want his job back?

Lastly, if Dak was really that jealous or threatened by Rush would he be embracing him, cheering him on, etc.? Most people become quiet don't show regular support, etc.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I hate agreeing with Skip, but he’s not wrong. When dak comes back he needs to play with humility. He needs to lean on the defense and run game as rush has. If dak does that he can be everything cooper rush has been and more. If dak gets back and we sling it 40+ times bad things will happen.

no matter who it is the story of the 2022 Dallas cowboys isnt the QB.
Dak doesn’t have to do very much to get this team rolling. Dak just needs to be himself and this team is going to be dangerous on both sides of the ball.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Heck we could be 5-0 if Rush had started the season.

Sad when fake fans are crying about wins. What the crap do they play for?
It's like the first game of the season never happened to the Dak stans they completely dismiss it just like they dismiss his horrible performance in the playoff game last year, making one of the stupidest boneheaded plays in the history of NFL postseason to end the game

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It comes from that fact that deep down Prescott knows he's a fraud. That he's not a real franchise QB.
:hammer: Yep and the mental pressure (not one of his better traits) will crush him out there.
Not long before we see another Tampa game as the Deer in the headlights will make its return.....
nervous-sweating-sweating-bullets.gif

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Best scenario for Dak...........Cooper starts at Philly and loses the game. Dak then returns to the starting lineup and gets two layup wins against the Lions and Bears before the bye week.

Worst scenario for Dak.........He starts at Philly and loses the game. Fans as well as the media will crucify him as an undefeated Rush sits on the bench eating a hot dog.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Sometimes players and we human beings as a whole say things unthinkingly. Dak probably may have to clarify the next level statement thanks to mediots making hay out of a single straw. Dak could have meant it in the context of the team playing the Eagles next. I bet if Parsons stated something similarly as leader of the linebacker unit there would be zero rancor about it. Whichever way you look at it, if Dak plays he has to be completely ready or else Rush should be the starter against the Eagles. Rush has earned that.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Dak's feeling the heat because the team is winning without him, and is not like he's a tier 1/tier 2 QB. In this league, I believe there are 4 different tiers of starting QB

• Tier 1 - Elite QB (Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady)
  • Tier 2 - Very Good QB (Allen, Wilson before this year, Jackson, Herbert, Burrow)
  • Tier 3 - Good QB. (Dak, Hurts, Cousins, Carr, Jimmy G, Ryan, Goff)
  • Tier 4 - Average QB (Everyone else)

Dak ceiling is tier 2 but that would require an amount of talent around him, and the trade-off is to sacrifice resigning players on the defensive side.

I wouldnt put Brady and Mahomes in the Elite tier.
Cousins Carr Jimmy G Goff and Ryan are all average NFL QBs.

You are missing: Tier 5 - Bad QB. Dak to me belongs in here. But to give him some credit i would put him in the upper part of that tier.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Skip is the biggest clown in sports media.

Such a fake.

This business, this economy is based on fake. Its called advertisement or (bad) entertainment. Seriously i dont see a lot of people who are really interessted in actual facts or good, researched information. Look at this forum for example. People want to watch that crap and afterwards put their feelings in words. Then make fun out of others or worse.

Its Rom in its good ol' days. "Bread and games". And people are buying it like its something good for them.

Again just look at this forum how many are proud that they visited a game, bought a new jersey etc... And then they argue that others who dont do this arent fans. The pill that the business made them swallow took effect and it works to perfection. People are so braindead that they are actually proud of being deaf dumb and blind.

Majority of people are structured in simple ways. They dont have high demands. They go to work and want to be entertained. Be it tv shows or sports or whatever. Just look how at all the new tv series. Be it game of thrones or now the new lord of the rings. Flat entertainement with no substance. But it sells like hot potatoes.

Last edited:

HMJYay

Reaction score
This fallacy that Dak is leader is just that. The facts show he's not. How Dak acted after the 49ers game is a way you see a diva WR act. These comments just show it even more. The walking around after the game with his shirt off does as well. The guy wants the attention and doesn't want others getting it. Same reason he had to go back and try the contract again after agreeing to 32 million a year in 2019. The guy is a fake and a slightly above average QB who's not worth it.