BCS Championship Game: 1 Auburn vs. 2 Oregon

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm loving all of the deceptive playcalling on both sides of the ball by both teams so far.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Bad decision to throw the ball there anyway. Would not have gotten the first.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
the ducks QB seems rattled early. They need to get him to settle if they want to win this game.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
whats crazy is that every oregon play has like three different options to hand off, and it seems the one they are choosing are about the only ones that are being stuffed. haha what i mean is some of the fake handoffs have looked like they would have been huge gains if they had handed it off instead of faking it. if that makes sense

jblaze2004

Reaction score
JustDezIt;3795438 said:
whats crazy is that every oregon play has like three different options to hand off, and it seems the one they are choosing are about the only ones that are being stuffed. haha what i mean is some of the fake handoffs have looked like they would have been huge gains if they had handed it off instead of faking it. if that makes sense

oh i know what you mean. It's getting me confused I am like big gain here to find out someone else got the ball and is tackled...lol

jblaze2004

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3795443 said:
If Nick Fairley balls out all game I would consider him at 9. And Im pretty anti-DE that high

if fairley is there at 9 we have to take him. He would be the highest rated player, unless peterson is there, as of todaay.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Cam Newton needs to step up or he looks like a 2nd rounder to me, or late first.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
jblaze2004;3795447 said:
if fairley is there at 9 we have to take him. He would be the highest rated player, unless peterson is there, as of todaay.

It would certainly be a fit. Step right up and start at end, cya Igor.

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3795443 said:
If Nick Fairley balls out all game I would consider him at 9. And Im pretty anti-DE that high

Lol. If Fairley " balls out " tonight, he'll be gone at 1. No way he lasts at 9. There's nothing to consider.