BCS Championship Game: 1 Auburn vs. 2 Oregon

Dion2288

Reaction score
Is Nick Fairley the Jerome Brown? Dude is amazing! I may just be caught up in the big game hype.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Nah he bobbled the ball at the end. Good call. Didn't see it at first.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
The NCAA def wants Auburn to win. No doubt. I don tthink it was a pick becasue he bobbled it, but all you have to do is look at Cam getting no punishment to realize they let him walk to try and finish the feel good story. I hope they crash and burn.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Dion2288;3795504 said:
Is Nick Fairley the Jerome Brown? Dude is amazing! I may just be caught up in the big game hype.
I have seen maybe 2-3 Auburn games other than this one. Everytime, Nick dominated. He is this years Suh. Although Suh was just unbelievable last year. I dont think Nick is that good.

Besides he hasn't done this well or consistent in previous years, I believe. I only heard that, sicne I don't follow Auburn closely at all.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
i would be happy to see the skins take Cam in the first round.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Tim93gt;3795538 said:
Anyone else get annoyed with the constant Newton love?

From who? This guy does not look that good to me. I dunno the defense is so bad he is playing against it is hard to evaluate.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Tim93gt;3795538 said:
Anyone else get annoyed with the constant Newton love?
they refuse to say bad things about him, that first throw was a horrible decision and they blamed the receiver when he threw it into blanket double coverage.