FEATURED Be a Cowboys fan (within the rules) the way you want

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This as well.

I'm sure you have idea what you are telling us about yourself.

#projection.
I’m not really with this fighting have at it man. I made a mistake thinking this could be a conversation but yeah my mistake. You got it champ.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
And what about those that use terms like “Slobberers”, “homers”, and “Dak over Dallas”…..you see what they bring as well right?
Few key points. None of these carry the same implication as "hater" or "troll". There has always been "homers" whether it be of the team, certain player, coaches, etc.. When someone clearly shows they are biased and will not even acknowledge any other point of view, it's fair to call that out. Maybe most importantly though, if the use of certain words didn't occur as frequently, the other terms wouldn't become necessary rebuttals.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Few key points. None of these carry the same implication as "hater" or "troll". There has always been "homers" whether it be of the team, certain player, coaches, etc.. When someone clearly shows they are biased and will not even acknowledge any other point of view, it's fair to call that out. Maybe most importantly though, if the use of certain words didn't occur as frequently, the other terms wouldn't become necessary rebuttals.
The term Homer and slobberer are offensive to people just like hater and troll is.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
The term Homer and slobberer are offensive to people just like hater and troll is.
only if they have no self awareness. they point out the person's comments have been heard and found to be totally one sided, no acknowledgement of counter points, promoting an agenda over all else. ie, they are a response to what has actually been said.

hater & troll is an attempt to label the person as only trying to inflame and cause discord and thus anything they say should be ignored. ie, intent.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
only if they have no self awareness. they point out the person's comments have been heard and found to be totally one sided, no acknowledgement of counter points, promoting an agenda over all else. ie, they are a response to what has actually been said.

hater & troll is an attempt to label the person as only trying to inflame and cause discord and thus anything they say should be ignored. ie, intent.
lol….name calling is name calling. None of it is right especially when you factor in some people are grandparents on this site.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And....... the victim card. Textbook.
vic·tim
noun
  1. a person harmed, injured, or killed as a result of a crime, accident, or other event or action.

It’s no victim I just know when it’s worth it and when it’s not. I’ve never seen you say anything positive on this site about anything. I’ve never heard you concede an argument or even agree to disagree. All I do is see you start fights and jump in others fights. So I mean what’s really the point of going back and forth? Nothing productive.