Be patient on Cooper Rush. Brady wasn't perfect his first season either

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I see some people calling Cooper Rush a nice backup but I think some people here need to be patient on Rush. Not even Brady was elite his first season in the NFL.

Who knows? Maybe by 2036 we will see flashbacks to 2022 after Cooper lifts his 3rd or 4th Lombardi trophy and saying "the hit on Dak that restarted the Cowboys dynasty"
:facepalm:

glimmerman

Reaction score
I see some people calling Cooper Rush a nice backup but I think some people here need to be patient on Rush. Not even Brady was elite his first season in the NFL.

Who knows? Maybe by 2036 we will see flashbacks to 2022 after Cooper lifts his 3rd or 4th Lombardi trophy and saying "the hit on Dak that restarted the Cowboys dynasty"
Just try to be better than last week.. Every week teams have more film to study on him and now they will want to stop the run so they will be on the line. It’s up to Moore to call good plays and Rush and the Offense to execute and hit the right read on the pass…

tyke1doe

Reaction score
TF_1000x700.jpg
:laugh:

Cowboys fans are now conjuring comparisons of Cooper Rush to Tom Brady. :confused::facepalm:

kskboys

Reaction score

You are either drinking heavily or need to start drinking heavily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exciter

Reaction score

Lol! Oh good grief!

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Rush is not going to be the next Brady. No QB on the current roster will take us to the Super Bowl. Not Rush, not Dak.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Well now that Rush has played his second start of his illustrious Bradyesque career, the jig is up and teams now have enough film to stop him...ie, let him throw the ball and only good things will happen.

In all honestly, are you suggesting that Coop is well on his way to a career path similar to TB12, including marrying a Victoria Secret supermodel who makes more $$$ than he?

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I mean I was thinking Cooper Rush was the next Tom Brady too, but then I woke up from my dream and that was that.