Be patient on Cooper Rush. Brady wasn't perfect his first season either

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
I'm honestly shocked at the comments made by the original poster, shocked.

It's a well known fact, probably documented on page 1 of the NFL GM manual that you cannot have a successful franchise when the starting QB has ginger hair. I thought everyone knew that?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm honestly shocked at the comments made by the original poster, shocked.

It's a well known fact, probably documented on page 1 of the NFL GM manual that you cannot have a successful franchise when the starting QB has ginger hair. I thought everyone knew that?
They have no souls.
@BrAinPaiNt

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
dahliabunni-popcorn.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I was all about it last night.
Wife came home from salsa practice to see me...
Let's just say I regret last night.

She's a very patient woman, lol.

Alcohol and a woman who’s into salsa dancing could lead to an interesting evening. :oldcouple:

Loso86

Reaction score
I see some people calling Cooper Rush a nice backup but I think some people here need to be patient on Rush. Not even Brady was elite his first season in the NFL.

Who knows? Maybe by 2036 we will see flashbacks to 2022 after Cooper lifts his 3rd or 4th Lombardi trophy and saying "the hit on Dak that restarted the Cowboys dynasty"
Lmao

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see some people calling Cooper Rush a nice backup but I think some people here need to be patient on Rush. Not even Brady was elite his first season in the NFL.

Who knows? Maybe by 2036 we will see flashbacks to 2022 after Cooper lifts his 3rd or 4th Lombardi trophy and saying "the hit on Dak that restarted the Cowboys dynasty"
Cooper Rush has been in the NFL since 2017. This is his 6th season...