Bears/Commanders thread

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Chicago WR bunch sets. First two bulldoze the CBs and the receiver runs cross route underneath. How is that not a pick play, and how does Washington not adjust at all? Slot receiver is on a LBer on every play.
That's kind of like what the Saints were doing yesterday. I don't know how it's legal.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
How bout stop nitpicking at things to whine about and enjoy the season so far.

Who said I wasn’t enjoying the season? Am I wrong for being upset at seeing what our defense could be but they never will be because of inept coaching and prevent defense? The players are there. The actual plays aren’t. Something needs to change. I’m enjoying our offense, I should say.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Keenan looks absolutely confused. Like he had 5 tequila shots before the national anthem. Wow no fun to b a skins fan.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As if there are not 25 other threads whining about the defense, they have to use the MNF thread to still.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's kind of like what the Saints were doing yesterday. I don't know how it's legal.
You can block I believe once the ball is caught by the receiver. If you're blocking prior then that's definitely an issue

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ya thank God for sure for sure.
When Dak faces these Bears he's gonna tear them up baby .......eat them up and spit them out with his dazzling arm!
Yes we are blessed!!!!;)
I knew you'd come aboard

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Patriots played Roethlisberger, Luke Falk, and Fitzpatrick LMAO
This would be funny if:

1. One of those QBs werent a future Hall of Famer

2. They didnt completely shut down the team that ran the football down our throats in the playoffs last season

stiletto

Reaction score
The Commanders getting beat like a drum is like a Sunset in Hawaii or some X-Rated things with your fav woman. I hate to say it but it's the truth ya'll....

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chicago WR bunch sets. First two bulldoze the CBs and the receiver runs cross route underneath. How is that not a pick play, and how does Washington not adjust at all? Slot receiver is on a LBer on every play.
The Cowboys had Vander Esch up in press against a bunch set. I've seen the Pats do that also.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The Bears dicing up the Skins makes our win loss record slightly less impressive.

Mack is doing his best Lawrence Taylor impression tonight. If I'm Keenum...I'm telling the trainers to get those leg braces ready for the 2nd half. No way I'm pulling a Theisman tonight without a fight. I don't care If I gotta play in a full body cast. I'm not gonna have my legs used as a tooth pick.

plaster_full_body_cast_by_medicbrace_d6b1iqd-250t.jpg