Bears/Commanders thread

Rayman70

Reaction score
Skins need to start from scratch. They suck, top to bottom. They may have a couple nice players on both sides of the ball..but they just don't have enough..the owner sucks,the HC is lackluster at best..and they have a 2nd stringer starting at QB. Snyder should take pity on the NFL and their fans..SELL THE TEAM BRO! Get someone in there with a clue. I do love it tho, that the skins are losing badly.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mods? Mr. Fallen Star is trying to bully me with his 100+ trophy points. Please do something about it. I also hear he is a closet eagles fan and has a Wentz poster in his room.
First of all, what are trophy points.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
OMG Just saw this posted on Commanders Thread LOL THIS IS CLASSIC ENJOY

LOL.....Never gets old

8d0a66fbe7bff1e31ae8bc81f0c4f262.jpg

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Skins need to start from scratch. They suck, top to bottom. They may have a couple nice players on both sides of the ball..but they just don't have enough..the owner sucks,the HC is lackluster at best..and they have a 2nd stringer starting at QB. Snyder should take pity on the NFL and their fans..SELL THE TEAM BRO! Get someone in there with a clue. I do love it tho, that the skins are losing badly.
Yeah but have you seen their cheerleaders

Rayman70

Reaction score
BTW..the bears are doing this without an NFL Caliber QB at the helm. Trubisky sucks. Hes middle of the road at best.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
The gap between their offense and ours is MUCH greater than that between our respective defenses.
True but i dont care

We’ve had good/elite offenses but have fizzled out in January every time because of a porous defense. Dak could play like he did in Washington all season and I would still think we get bounced out the playoffs if the defense doesnt improve

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
True but i dont care

We’ve had good/elite offenses but have fizzled out in January every time because of a porous defense. Dak could play like he did in Washington all season and I would still think we get bounced out the playoffs if the defense doesnt improve
And that's what counts January football

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

I honestly though the Commanders came up w/ a plan to try and get as many Alabama players they could. Not sure they ditched that plan or not. I'm not sure if Alabama couldn't beat this Commanders team right now.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My buddy Jeff he tried that yesterday. If only crossed in front of the receiver.