Bears/Commanders thread

mmohican29

Reaction score
Chicago's D worried me until I saw Buster Skrine, Amukamara, and HaHa in uniform for the Bears. We will be fine against them. If not for dumb playcalling on 3rd and 4th, this game might be in doubt.

Chicago won't get this kind of push on our OLine.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Bears defense against Washington:
330 total yards, 15 points with 7 minutes to go

Cowboys defense against Washington:
255 total yards (190 before garbage time drive with 3 minutes left), 21 points (14 before garbage time drive)

Please show all the stats. Bears D: Interceptions/ Turnovers: 4 (I know there were 3 interceptions and 1 fumble, not sure if there’s another fumble or not)

Dallas D: Not one interception or fumble.

Dre11

Reaction score
The play call was ****. You're not at the goal line where you can reach over and it's a TD. Get behind the lineman and get a half yard. It's not hard.

That's not the play call, the call was a qb sneak. It was the execution of the play. Do you know the difference in the call and it's execution.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Please show all the stats. Bears D: Interceptions/ Turnovers: 4 (I know there were 3 interceptions and 1 fumble, not sure if there’s another fumble or not)

didnt we have a fumble recover?

mmohican29

Reaction score
That's not the play call, the call was a qb sneak. It was the execution of the play. Do you know the difference in the call and it's execution.

Keenum telegraphed he was going over vs low. He had his weight back to spring forward. That was a mess from jumpstreet, you cant tell me that is coached from anywhere but the GL. If it is, fire everybody involved today.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
2LNPGBT4C4XGZDIEXH4Z24VLC4.jpg

Dre11

Reaction score
Keenum telegraphed he was going over vs low. He had his weight back to spring forward. That was a mess from jumpstreet, you cant tell me that is coached from anywhere but the GL. If it is, fire everybody involved today.

I'd bench Keenum, he wasn't coached that nowhere, not peewee, HS, college , nor pro

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
https://memeshappen.com/media/created/The-moment-Commander-fans-realize-Their-superbowl-rings-are-older-than-the-cowboys-meme-37488.jpg

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Bears have just scored 3 points against the Skins in the 2nd half. If Keenum wasn't a moron with that play that he made then this game might be in question right now. Despite them having a great first half, they still manage to score the same amount of points that the Cowboys did against the Skins. Even though they looked like the could have score much more.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

They recovered 2 fumbles.