Bears/Commanders thread

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wanna know why the Bears have so many picks? They play cover 2. Every team that plays that single high safety...they just expect that guy to cover the entire field...and he can't. He's in no mans land. In cover 2...it's like playing center field....and your looking for a pop up in baseball. Easy peezie...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wide open receivers now, running room
Is Chicago missing hicks and they double team Mack.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Bears are an example of why teams need to play for 4 quarters and an example of why it's better to finish strong even if your team starts of sloppy, than to start off strong but let the other team back into the game by pulling the foot off of the gas pedal.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
How do you know they are not the same Defense? What you have seen is the Cowboys running a Vanilla defense and not showing what they have up their sleeve. Just wait till Sunday.

They don’t have anything “up their sleeves”. That is ridiculous and it’s hilarious that you give the coaches that much credit. Why would they act like they have nothing to lose for 3 games straight? I will wait til Sunday and I will watch out Offense light it up, while our defense lets Kamara walk all over them. I do not blame you for attempting to find false hope in this Contending team. We are 3-0, however, this defense is not 3-0 material and it will show against harder teams.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Bears defense against Washington:
330 total yards, 15 points with 7 minutes to go

Cowboys defense against Washington:
255 total yards (190 before garbage time drive with 3 minutes left), 21 points (14 before garbage time drive)

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Bears defense against Washington:
330 total yards, 15 points with 7 minutes to go

Cowboys defense against Washington:
255 total yards (190 before garbage time drive with 3 minutes left), 21 points (14 before garbage time drive)
Bears will have a losing record this year. Way overrated.