Bears must be pissed about their QB after their big win

joseephuss

Reaction score
All is hopeless in Chicago. Can't celebrate their strong defense because their QB barely completed 50% of his passes. The QB obviously wasn't going downfield as he only averaged 6.9 yards per pass. That is not per pass attempt, which would be low by itself. No, that was 6.9 yards but per pass completion. He had zero TD passes and threw 3 interceptions. Hard to be happy after a win like that.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
All is hopeless in Chicago. Can't celebrate their strong defense because their QB barely completed 50% of his passes. The QB obviously wasn't going downfield as he only averaged 6.9 yards per pass. That is not per pass attempt, which would be low by itself. No, that was 6.9 yards but per pass completion. He had zero TD passes and threw 3 interceptions. Hard to be happy after a win like that.
I doubt if EVERY sports show will headline their show with his performance. Instead they will lead off the show with the Cowboys victory and say Dak had over 400 yards passing but should have had over 500 yards passing; 78% completion should have been 88% completion.

Gaede

Reaction score
Yes because we want to win a championship and letting every team we play stick around because of poor QB play is not acceptable.

Pretty sure the defense giving up big plays had a lot to do with the Eagles sticking around

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Ouch!

HungryLion

Reaction score
To be fair, both offenses were pretty terrible last night until the fourth quarter.

Dak turned it on when he had to. Although the Eagles "hung around" because of his mistakes, we also won because of his play in the 4th quarter.

Exactly. I was a total Jekyll and Hyde performance.

The cowboys almost lost because of Dak. But they also won, because of him.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

*Yer' a Bad Mo-Fo, My Man!:thumbup:*

CashMan

Reaction score
He is coming off an injury to his throwing shoulder...

paladin

Reaction score
Yes because we want to win a championship and letting every team we play stick around because of poor QB play is not acceptable.

We keep winning & whining
It's like a mattress & box spring

Can't break the set

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Chicago fans arent as dumb as some Cowboy fans. They understand the game of football.

And no doubt after 4 picks the fans in LA arent calling to cut Goff. LOL

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
The thing is that winning the SB is the goal, right? While I am happy that they are winning I don't believe that it is possible to win a SB with Dak based on his shortcomings that he continues to display. That Int on the overthrown pass was a perfect example. It was just a terrible throw to a wide open receiver. Those that want to continue to call the fans that are critical of Dak "haters" want to overlook these things. It will bite them in the *** though down the road. The continuous ball security both from bad throws and fumbles are the root of the problem. People always want to bring up Dilfer as an example of a average QB that won a SB but Dilfer was good enough to not drive the bus into the ditch...

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
All people want is for the "realists" to wait til the next day to start the crying about everything that's wrong. Can you enjoy win for the night? Even the biggest Dak hater @Risen Star gives it a rest after a win. Sheesh.
I sit back and laugh,, its really not so polarizing.
Those that bash Dak should, with good reason, but they need to also realize the situation, current.. there is no magical bag of FA QBs that you can just dig into whenever you need to.
Dak is a 4th round QB, that comes with certain limitations. Dak is not a first round talent and he probably will never live up to that level of expectation.
What Dak is doing is over performing from the initial investment,,, why is this so polarizing...
I will be the first to admit, that I am probably Daks biggest critic, but at the same time I am at least rational enough to realize the origin.
Like it or not, Dak is the QB of this team right now, we are an 8-5 team heading towards a playoff appearance.
People need to stop crying about not having their favorite candy,, just grab that twinky and shove it in your pie hole, and smile, and be happy that we have this chance this year!