Twitter: Beasley apologizes to fans

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I just have one question. What is Bisacci here for? Where is the value add with him coaching STs? Parcells or JJ might have fired his butt after this game. I realize it will never happen but I would love to see Garrett do such a thing.

He is only hanging around due to his reputation a la Monte Kiffin. He's been awful...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I just have one question. What is Bisacci here for? Where is the value add with him coaching STs? Parcells or JJ might have fired his butt after this game. I realize it will never happen but I would love to see Garrett do such a thing.

No one seems to have a answer to this dude.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
RB's, WR's don't lose their jobs over a fumble. QB's don't lose their job over a INT. It happens but generally you have to live with errors like that.

He should lose his job because he's awful at it. Unfortunately we have no other returner.

rynochop

Reaction score
He should lose his job because he's awful at it. Unfortunately we have no other returner.

I'm at the point of just putting Dez in on punt returns and cross fingers. At least there's more than a Zero percentage chance of a good return

scottsp

Reaction score
RBs and WRs and QBs have a larger body of work hence a greater tolerance for error.

A punt returner who fumbles should lose their role unless they provide some other utility.

I used to appreciate the security for Beasley, but given this and no playmaking ability, sorry the charm is gone.

Was there ever any upside to this player performing this role? If the response is security-related or that Beasley gives them peace of mind, this comes off as lazy on the part of the organization or, at the very least, so risk-adverse that, to them, placing a fair-catch machine fifty yards away from punter is about as far as the club is willing to go. Then again, perhaps they'll continue to line him up back there and he will reward us all with a ten-yard highlight reel return. At which point, all will be vindicated!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Perhaps he was told not to do that by Bisaccia, but he wasn't scared enough not to do it. IMO, this is the problem with this whole organization.

I doubt they coached beasely at all, they just put him back there and said yeah he looks good, he can return punts.
Parcells made a big deal out of it, and it paid off for him.