Beasley insinuates The 'Boys Are Losers

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol, people are mad at Cole because he had a comeback to someone that told him he made a bad professional decision.
Some people could not care less about Beasley and see all the validation backslapping for what it is. Me? I am glad Beasley got paid. However, what Beasley tweeted is not something newly introduced into conversation about the franchise. A now nine-page thread is not a reflection of discovery but of validation. It is pretty funny based on that alone.

gambit187

Reaction score
cole beasley has been bitter for a couple years now

let’s not forget this dude quit in training camp his rookie year — idk why he thinks he’s some kind of superstar now
Because of that Star he had on his helmet that garnered attention from all over the world.

jsb357

Reaction score
either Jerry likes you and you stay
or he doesn't and you leave

That's just the way it is.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Call the fire department! Cole's got burns for days!

He's not wrong. If you're going to lose anyway, why not get paid?

It's a true wonder why we can't get any FA's to sign here for cheap. Wonder at what point Jerry starts getting worried that good players, like Tank, aren't going to stay with this team on principle.

You want to resign your own guys? Why on earth would they stay here for less money that they could get elsewhere? Cause they like the stadium so much?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...dallas-fan-knocks-him-for-signing-with-bills/

Fake news, he said nothing. He didn't torch anyone.

But I will be interested in the coming months to see if he has anything to say about the hapless Garrett and his dummy offense. Time will tell.

coult44

Reaction score
cole beasley has been bitter for a couple years now

let’s not forget this dude quit in training camp his rookie year — idk why he thinks he’s some kind of superstar now

Did you read the teeet ? Beez made a statement that was 1000000% correct. He didn't say anything inflammatory or mean and was quite classy with Cowboys Nation and the Jones family. He simply stated that the Cowboys hadn't won anything just like the Bills hadn't won anything.
Do you need help taking your panties out of a wad? Cmon bro....

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Some people could not care less about Beasley and see all the validation backslapping for what it is. Me? I am glad Beasley got paid. However, what Beasley tweeted is not something newly introduced into conversation about the franchise. A now nine-page thread is not a reflection of discovery but of validation. It is pretty funny based on that alone.

It's the off-season, let us have some fun, eh?

Some of y'all take this stuff quite seriously .

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Validation of what exactly?

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I thought it was a pretty funny comeback to a knucklehead's post. Good luck in Buffalo Beasley!

Hadenough

Reaction score
Wow Beasley made a comment about not winning much in Dallas and people are upset! The truth is they haven't won anything!

waldoputty

Reaction score
Call the fire department! Cole's got burns for days!

He's not wrong. If you're going to lose anyway, why not get paid?

It's a true wonder why we can't get any FA's to sign here for cheap. Wonder at what point Jerry starts getting worried that good players, like Tank, aren't going to stay with this team on principle.

You want to resign your own guys? Why on earth would they stay here for less money that they could get elsewhere? Cause they like the stadium so much?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...dallas-fan-knocks-him-for-signing-with-bills/

beas is right
cowboys r losers
but beas is also irrelevant

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Validation of what exactly?
Validation of what Beasley said as true. Just like Jason Hatcher's comments. Just like, well, fill in the blanks. Enough players, etc., have said the same thing for years. Nothing new.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Shocker: the guy who had to be talked out of quitting the sport as a rookie in training camp turns out to not have much heart for the sport, and doesn't really care if he wins or loses because it's all nothing but a paycheck gig for him.

Who could've seen this twist coming?

Exactly...………….aint nobody signing with the Bills because they want a ring before they retire.

Its all about the bling-bling!