Beasley on Twitter again feeling some type of way

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I called this before the season. So many wanted to debate me over Beasley because I said he isn't special. Glad to see y'all starting to jump on board. Giving him a contract would be a mistake, I'm ready for these young guns to take over.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The Squirell is seeing Coop & Gallup taking his acorns.
This . .

If CZ is any indicator, I'm sure Dak gets plenty of direct hate via his his Twitter account. Yet he finds some way to avoid it all and rise above the fray.

Beasley's fragility on Twitter is sickening. It reveals the true self centered softie inside the hard shelled outer coating.

tenor.gif

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I'm only 26 but I have an old soul about things. As long as a guy isn't a real piece of crap I don't care what he does away from the field. I'm not a guy that gets caught up or cares about a players or celebrities I like social life.
It all matters. Whether we choose to accept it or not, social media is woven into the fabric of our society. You can't say I love you to someone and then turn around and tweet I hate the same person a few minutes later. Both carry the same weight nowadays.

Last edited:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
We have two wide receivers who can stretch the field and Austin, Hurns and Wilson. Bringing in a big athletic TE who can run routes and has good hands would open up this offense even more.
No doubt there. We already have one named Rico. We just don't use him.

sideon

Reaction score
Seems very sensitive. But can't blame him for wanting more money. We seem in good shape to move forward without him. The parsimonious stephen likely has his eye on other prizes.
Who can take his place? He's a more difficult cover than Tavon because he's an actual WR.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Meh who cares. I do think he reads to many posts and let’s it get to him. Wouldn’t be surprised if he reads these boards sometimes. Feels the need to stick up for himself.

I hope he stays and signs a descent contract with us. It’s not looking good though.

3 years 30 million with 24 guaranteed?

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Beezy won't be wearing the star next season.

He'll get his 3 yr 27-30mn elsewhere.

Going to be sad to see him go, but perhaps.... N'Keal Harry falls to us in the second (discussion here https://cowboyszone.com/threads/nke...m-if-he-falls-in-the-2nd.422215/#post-8763609)

More than likely he goes to the Patriots and get as far in the playoffs as he has ever seen in his football life.

Meanwhile dak and the cowboys will still be figuring the best way to go about sniffing the postseason while win loss win loss win loss.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As far as I'm concerned, if the players want to blast the idiots on twitter, it's ok with me. The twitterverse is a cesspool, and athletes take too much from idiot fans as it is.

Yeah, it's a bad look, but consider the venue.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, if the players want to blast the idiots on twitter, it's ok with me. The twitterverse is a cesspool, and athletes take too much from idiot fans as it is.

So we know it's a cesspool. Why give any of the mouth breathers on there any legitimacy by reacting?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

I agree, it seems some think it's normal or OK to say whatever they want online, you know, where you can't get punched in the face and this is normal on Twitter.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree, it seems some think it's normal or OK to say whatever they want online, you know, where you can't get punched in the face and this is normal on Twitter.

Yep. It's a lose-lose for an athlete, but the stuff where they follow his wife around and tell her her baby is ugly when he drops a ball in a game? Give me a break. There's nothing any athlete can say to somebody on twitter that I'm not going to think was probably justified when you know the context.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So we know it's a cesspool. Why give any of the mouth breathers on there any legitimacy by reacting?

Let's be clear: they don't get legitimacy just because he reacts to them. They do get attention.

I'd be just as happy if he were capable of ignoring them, but everybody's different. Bease has a hard time with that. But if he feels he wants to blast them instead, that's ok with me. They are low-lifes and deserve whatever he's got for them.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I love Beas, but that tweet is not a good look. You don't chop others down to appear taller.
Just curious, honest question
who exactly did he chop down in that tweet?

Im not a huge fan for or against Beas.
Cant say I enoy some of tweeting, but this is just fact stuff. Bragging, yes. But harmless.

But it sure seems the OP is following him around trying to rag on him...for some reason.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I'm just another avg Joe like you. I don't represent our Dallas Cowboys.
Don't matter he is still human like you and me. That don't change no matter what you represent. Keep it the same across the board or you open yourself to problems everytims

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Don't matter he is still human like you and me. That don't change no matter what you represent. Keep it the same across the board or you open yourself to problems everytims
Sounds like we've hit one of those "agree to disagree" forks in the road again. :thumbup: