Beasley on Twitter again feeling some type of way

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Why? Fans think these players aren't human and should just go play the games and go back into their chambers with no contact with the outside world until the next game. Social media is here to stay and they are all going to use. Good for them. I like to see what these guys are thinking and interacting with others.
Twitter should never be used as a weapon for negotiating your own contact at the expense of those you call family...

Someone take his Twitter rattle asap.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

Hey @bease11,,,I ought to tweet you , to reiterate the fact of that dropped pass in the falcons game is long gone, dead& stinking,,, ya,know?,,, cuz' I've logged on to twitter cuz' I'm kinda' liking that blond adult video young gal OLIVIA BLU,,,er,,,ya knowo_O

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Not a good look.

But I guess none of these dummies worry about how they look on social media.

The other comments he made the other day were not that bad.

This one, was, well, it made him look like a, well, whiney, well, you know.

Starts with a "b".

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Players really should stay away from twitter. Does nothing for him
No they shouldn't. He just as human as the next person. Don't agree with him or anybody else all the time but don't think they need to not be on their to appease people that want these folks to be robots.

blindzebra

Reaction score
He is replying to people busting him for the drop on the easy TD. The comment is relating to the crap he is taking for it. If you break down his receptions to drops on his career averages, he averages about 1.6 drops a season.

Reaction score
He is replying to people busting him for the drop on the easy TD. The comment is relating to the crap he is taking for it. If you break down his receptions to drops on his career averages, he averages about 1.6 drops a season.
If he doesn't like people busting his chops, the solution is very simple.

Get off Twitter
Get off Instagram
Get off Facebook
Get off any other social media voice he is on.
Focus on your job you are being paid for.

Problem solved.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is what I have been saying about Beasley .. this season he's been different. He's gone from being a team player to being all about himself. I don't know if it's the contract year, the rap career, the lack of catch opportunities or jealousy of other people getting all of the attention and fan recognition. Given how his wife posts on twitter, it very well may be that she's been in his ear pushing him and its affected his attitude because he definitely seems different.

This goes further than his tweets. I have noticed several times on touchdowns by other players where he turns and slowly walks off the field. He seems like he is not excited or happy for the player who scored or the team scoring because he didn't score. The weird thing is I don't look for it, but I notice it when everyone is running to cheer the player who scored and he simply turns and walks away.

When you add in his comments, tweets, etc. it just looks like he's only worried about himself now. Most fans said I was making something out of nothing not too long ago when Gallup's brother died and Cole's first comment was something like, "Me dropping that touchdown pass really doesn't matter." when most people would never say that. They may say something like, "winning and losing doesn't matter when that happens" but most people don't take that moment to downplay their own mistakes.

My guess is that he wanted and expected a big contract after this season and he likely felt like this was his year to be the number one guy to get that big contract and it just did not work out that way.

To be clear, I don't dislike him. I was a fan of his coming into the season and was hoping he would get that big contract. It's very disappointing how it has been playing out. I really hope he regains his focus on the team because if he does, the contract situation will work itself out either with the Cowboys or somewhere else.
:clap:

Well said.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
i noticed the poor body language on the field too, especially after td's.

i think he's very upset about his role in the offense during a contract year. i also think he's a little depressed about two of his guys being gone (t-will/dez) and the reality that he is looking at having to leave the metroplex for the first time in his life (argyle -> smu -> dallas). that can be a little overwhelming for some people.
Heck ya! ,,, you know that!,,,Hell's afire,,, it's his only league sanctioned 'combat unit' he's ever rolled with,,,and while that RAP VECTOR is of a concept foreign in my casing-liner,,,SHEESE!,,, the kids these days,,,what van you say?o_O

:lmao::starspin::lmao:

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
This is what I have been saying about Beasley .. this season he's been different. He's gone from being a team player to being all about himself. I don't know if it's the contract year, the rap career, the lack of catch opportunities or jealousy of other people getting all of the attention and fan recognition. Given how his wife posts on twitter, it very well may be that she's been in his ear pushing him and its affected his attitude because he definitely seems different.

This goes further than his tweets. I have noticed several times on touchdowns by other players where he turns and slowly walks off the field. He seems like he is not excited or happy for the player who scored or the team scoring because he didn't score. The weird thing is I don't look for it, but I notice it when everyone is running to cheer the player who scored and he simply turns and walks away.

When you add in his comments, tweets, etc. it just looks like he's only worried about himself now. Most fans said I was making something out of nothing not too long ago when Gallup's brother died and Cole's first comment was something like, "Me dropping that touchdown pass really doesn't matter." when most people would never say that. They may say something like, "winning and losing doesn't matter when that happens" but most people don't take that moment to downplay their own mistakes.

My guess is that he wanted and expected a big contract after this season and he likely felt like this was his year to be the number one guy to get that big contract and it just did not work out that way.

To be clear, I don't dislike him. I was a fan of his coming into the season and was hoping he would get that big contract. It's very disappointing how it has been playing out. I really hope he regains his focus on the team because if he does, the contract situation will work itself out either with the Cowboys or somewhere else.

His body language sucks. It has since about week 2.

Beasley thinks he is much better than he is.

He can go be a rapper. Maybe he will sign with Philly or NY to boost his rap career.

We could sign Jermain Kearse/ a bunch of other slot guys for a quarter of the price as Beasley and get the same production without the poor attitude

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
We'd be better off re-signing Tavon Austin than Beasley IMHO. There's just a little more you can do with Austin (provided he stays healthy).

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
If he doesn't like people busting his chops, the solution is very simple.

Get off Twitter
Get off Instagram
Get off Facebook
Get off any other social media voice he is on.
Focus on your job you are being paid for.

Problem solved.

tenor.gif

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
No they shouldn't. He just as human as the next person. Don't agree with him or anybody else all the time but don't think they need to not be on their to appease people that want these folks to be robots.
He could always get his wife to spout off. Happened before.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Not a good look.

But I guess none of these dummies worry about how they look on social media.

The other comments he made the other day were not that bad.

This one, was, well, it made him look like a, well, whiney, well, you know.

Starts with a "b".
Copy!,,, He is a Baaadddddd Man!
(Slash,,,/,,, casing-liner),,,
positive offensive force multiplier,,,, on any leagues roster,this year& even next year,,,ya,his window of age/ green spring sap abounding in his casing-liner is quickly sliding shut,as compared to injury
" bounce back" ,,,,SHEESE! even them Romans crucified thet' Jesus MASTER CAT Around aged #33,,,ya knowo_O:rolleyes:o_O