Beasley on Twitter again feeling some type of way

Crypto

Reaction score
Wow some of these posts. Beasely corrects false info. Very fragile minded people, always worried about looks.

Beasely can do whatever he likes.
I haven't seen anyone criticize his ability or value over the years. Lots of us said we love him. I haven't even heard anyone except msmedia fault him for the one bad play. His tweet does not defend or correct any of that, it's a childish reaction.."he did worse!!"

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone criticize his ability or value over the years. Lots of us said we love him. I haven't even heard anyone except msmedia fault him for the one bad play. His tweet does not defend or correct any of that, it's a childish reaction.."he did worse!!"

??? He posts a chart.. What am I missing?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If he doesn't like people busting his chops, the solution is very simple.

Get off Twitter
Get off Instagram
Get off Facebook
Get off any other social media voice he is on.
Focus on your job you are being paid for.

Problem solved.

I'm sure that Dak and other Cowboys players who have a twitter account receive tweets from fans criticizing them when they make a bad play or have a bad game. Yet, they don't engage back and forth with the fans or let it get to them like Beasley does.

I like Beasley but if he is going to be just about himself in the middle of an attempted playoff run, then he doesn't need to be on this team next season. Because with Gallup and Cooper, an WR of Beasley's style is more easily replaceable.

Bennie

Reaction score
I could care less actually about Beasley. Get a good TE and he will be replaced. We need play makers. HE gets open, but of the 7 yard variety.

Well the 7 yard variety is just about the range of our current Qb. Beas is frustrate because he knows his Qb doesn't have the arm talent to get him the ball, which in turn would help him with his up coming contract.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Beezy won't be wearing the star next season.

He'll get his 3 yr 27-30mn elsewhere.

Slot WR, not a downfield threat, not that useful as a blocker. 30 next year. I don't see him getting anywhere near that.

But he will be gone. They already tried to extend him and it didn't work.

Austin is probably a better fit for a run first offense anyway. I hope we resign him.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Players really should stay away from twitter. Does nothing for him
I'm only 26 but I have an old soul about things. As long as a guy isn't a real piece of crap I don't care what he does away from the field. I'm not a guy that gets caught up or cares about a players or celebrities I like social life.

Batman1980

Reaction score
I could care less actually about Beasley. Get a good TE and he will be replaced. We need play makers. HE gets open, but of the 7 yard variety.

We have two wide receivers who can stretch the field and Austin, Hurns and Wilson. Bringing in a big athletic TE who can run routes and has good hands would open up this offense even more.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The Squirell is seeing Coop & Gallup taking his acorns.

I think he sees Cooper as a good slot WR as needed, so the team won't break the bank to resign him. Cole is a good enough player to earn a decent contract elsewhere. Wish him the best.

Cowboys need to acquire a good TE to work the middle of the field.