Beasley should have been retained

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
How was he "definitely better" when Gallup had less targets and more yards? Brown was also on his 5th or 6th year in the league and Gallup his second. Gallup > Brown.

Basically you have nothing factual to point towards Devin Singletary as being a better pass catcher than Zeke. He has zero history to back up that claim.

Let's use your logic against you.

Beasley has 66 catches for 797 yards and 4 TDs. Gallup has 37 catches for 538 yards and only 1 TD.

Beasley > Gallup

Can't have it both ways.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Are you another person that thinks Dak and Allen are comparable players?

Save yourself the trouble. Allen is better at everything than Dak and is getting better each week. He is one of the most rare skillsets the league has ever seen. He is some odd combo of Newton-jackson-rivers.

Dak is a good player who reached his ceiling years ago. Allen is going to be in the discussion of best players in the league for a long time.

Oh so you're STUPID stupid? Huh.

Lmao Allen better at everything? What a joke

CWR

Reaction score
Let's use your logic against you.

Beasley has 66 catches for 797 yards and 4 TDs. Gallup has 37 catches for 538 yards and only 1 TD.

Beasley > Gallup

Can't have it both ways.

Never argued Gallup was having a better season this year. He's not. Put Gallup in Buffalo and I bet he does. Allen > Dalton/Nooch/Gilbert.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Meh. Who really cares? Like when the team hit a jackpot on a great QB who was an undrafted free agent that it had for over a decade and still couldn't put a SB quality team around him (players and coaches) until it was too late, this team has always had more problems than a single player. The organization has sucked a lot more in the last generation than it has been good. Letting a guy like Beasley go is mere peanuts compared to the bad decisions this organization has made over the years.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Oh so you're STUPID stupid? Huh.

Lmao Allen better at everything? What a joke

He is. Across the board.

Dak's best asset as has been talked about 24x7 since he took over in 16 is his "Leadership" and how much his teammates love him. Allen has that talent also and his team and the city love him.

When it comes to physical ability Dak doesn't matchup in a single category. Size, Arm Strength, Speed, Elusiveness.....You name the physical trait and Allen is better. Again Allen is a freak talent and he is improving.

Dak is just a good player who needs lots of help around him. He also is years down the road and has been injured two straight seasons so he has that to deal with now also.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Never argued Gallup was having a better season this year. He's not. Put Gallup in Buffalo and I bet he does. Allen > Dalton/Nooch/Gilbert.

Ahh so just like 2019 Dak >>>>>>> 2019 Allen

And now you see the light. Now that wasn't so hard was it?

Aven8

Reaction score
Meh....he and his wife had a attitude problem. That’s why he’s gone.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
He was a good pickup for buffalo but seemed happy to leave dallas.

CWR

Reaction score
Ahh so just like 2019 Dak >>>>>>> 2019 Allen

And now you see the light. Now that wasn't so hard was it?

Its laughable you think John Brown is better than Gallup. You base it on absolutely nothing as well, which is all the more entertaining.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happy for Beasley, he went to a better organization from the top down.

Just another underappreciated homegrown player, at least they didn't boo him like they did Meredith but they did hammer him for a drop and get his wife perturbed and potty mouthed.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Meh. Who really cares? Like when the team hit a jackpot on a great QB who was an undrafted free agent that it had for over a decade and still couldn't put a SB quality team around him (players and coaches) until it was too late, this team has always had more problems than a single player. The organization has sucked a lot more in the last generation than it has been good. Letting a guy like Beasley go is mere peanuts compared to the bad decisions this organization has made over the years.

Well we're all sick of Jerry, his failures have been beat to death, gotta have somebody else to run down!

:laugh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was a good pickup for buffalo but seemed happy to leave dallas.
I think that social media war that occurred after his drop soured him on playing in Dallas. I've never heard any Bills player complain about playing in the coldest venue in the league. Those fans treat their players a hell of a lot better than Dallas fans.

All comes back to one question asked of Aikman, "is Dallas a good sports town". He replied "Dallas is a good winner's town". Truer words were never spoken.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Meh....he and his wife had a attitude problem. That’s why he’s gone.

From what I read, he was stuck on a $20 mil guarantee, Dallas wouldn't give him that, so he split. Only got $14 mil guaranteed at Buffalo, though don't know how much Dallas offered, he still maybe got more at Buffalo than what Dallas offered.

In any case, he's not here, think this subject is done....

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I think that social media war that occurred after his drop soured him on playing in Dallas. I've never heard any Bills player complain about playing in the coldest venue in the league. Those fans treat their players a hell of a lot better than Dallas fans.

All comes back to one question asked of Aikman, "is Dallas a good sports town". He replied "Dallas is a good winner's town". Truer words were never spoken.

Yup, native Texan, many times visitor to Dallas and 52 year Cowboys fan. No doubt he's right....

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I loved Beasley, but boy did he seem to have a fumbling/drop problem at the least opportune times when he was in Dallas.

KeepinTime

Reaction score
All he does is get open, make plays, moves the chains, and score touchdowns every now and then.

He's a great player and one that shouldn't have been let walk away.

Huge mistep in letting him go.

Was just thinking last night how I would never have guessed Cole would have had far more success on the Bills than he would here. But here we are.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
All he does is get open, make plays, moves the chains, and score touchdowns every now and then.

He's a great player and one that shouldn't have been let walk away.

Huge mistep in letting him go.

I dont get these post at times. The Bills playcalling is far more creative and better than the cowboys and Beasley has a better QB throwing to him.

And yes I do believe allan is a better QB than dak hands down. He is a better run, stronger arm, and more accurate.

Give me the Bills OC and then I will agree Beasley should be here. But he will not do here with moore what he is doing in buffalo with Brian Daboll.