Beasley sounds off on offense again

Staubacher

Reaction score
We know the offense stinks. No one is denying that. It doesn't stink because "The front office throws who they want to throw it to". That's just dumb. Call it what it is. The scheme is outdated. The route tree is limited. Beasley isn't saying anything here but acting like a child. This same offense made Beasley. It gave him the overconfidence he shows you on Twitter daily.
You're blind if you don't think the FO coaches this team. You already forget Garrett not knowing about Linehan and "forgetting" what he said lol

I'll take players input not shill fans but thanks

Zordon

Reaction score
Brice Butler felt like he was better than Dez Bryant. Brice Butler also suffered from delusions of grandeur just like Cole Beasley does.

And as much as he bashed this team...who did he come crawling back to when the Cardinal cut him?
Remember when he went on Undisputed and said he'd only consider the Cowboys if he got a bigger role. :laugh::lmao2::lmao2:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I could very easily see the Jones idiots pulling Linehan in an office and directing him to get Cooper the ball more to vindicate their trade.
But that doesn't explain why Gallup was the one who got more targets as the season went on. Cooper didn't effect Beasley's targets. It was Gallup who did.

Which btw, Beasley is complaining but he was getting all the targets he could get and he was dropping balls and not getting open.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The pass would've been fine if he wasn't 5 foot tall. ITs also that rare occasion of him doing something out of his comfort zone.

Dopey, that pass wasn't HIGH, it was IN FRONT of him - it would have been too far out even if he had a wingspan and 2 extra inches.

You don't know what you're talking about...ever. And Beasley is complaining, and has been complaining, about being used strictly as one thing when he believes he can do more - which he showed he can.

He can't run routes not given to him. Heck, even BEFORE the season, it was stated they want to put Beasley on the outside more - didn't happen. Yet, now it's Beasley's fault....but a couple weeks ago it was Linehan's

STOP creating new scapegoats.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I highly doubt Jerry is saying "Don't throw the football to Beasley....just throw it to Gallup and Cooper"....I just don't see them telling Dak that.
Id love to agree, but were talking about a now-fired OC, Garrett (who ices his own kicker), and Jerry whom historically was over involved

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if Beasley goes to the right team he will have a chance to get ring if I am him that's what I am looking for and not the money

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're blind if you don't think the FO coaches this team. You already forget Garrett not knowing about Linehan and "forgetting" what he said lol

First off, they don't "coach" this team. Secondly, telling Dak to throw to Gallup and Cooper isn't "coaching" the team. That's telling Dak how to play quarterback. I'm not buying it. Sorry.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It's amazing how Jerry calls plays from the booth hundreds of feet in the air without a phone or microphone and without moving his lips. I'm a fan!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
if Beasley goes to the right team he will have a chance to get ring if I am him that's what I am looking for and not the money
You guys keep talking about going to the "right" team. Who's the right team? Patriots have a bunch of slot games superior to Beasley. Rams have Cooper Kupp who's superior to Beasley. That's kind of my point here. Every contender has a Beasley on it and a bunch better version.

Staubacher

Reaction score
First off, they don't "coach" this team. Secondly, telling Dak to throw to Gallup and Cooper isn't "coaching" the team. That's telling Dak how to play quarterback. I'm not buying it. Sorry.
Dont care what you buy. I find your takes consistently weak but carry on

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dopey, that pass wasn't HIGH, it was IN FRONT of him - it would have been too far out even if he had a wingspan and 2 extra inches.

You don't know what you're talking about...ever. And Beasley is complaining, and has been complaining, about being used strictly as one thing when he believes he can do more - which he showed he can.

He can't run routes not given to him. Heck, even BEFORE the season, it was stated they want to put Beasley on the outside more - didn't happen. Yet, now it's Beasley's fault....but a couple weeks ago it was Linehan's

STOP creating new scapegoats.
If Beasley's baby arms were longer like most 6 foot guys....he wouldn't have had to dive for the pass. End of discussion.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These guys are talking crazy. They sound like Beasley himself.

We all know Jerry is meddlesome, but he isn't drawing up game plans, and he isn't calling plays. It's possible he may have indicated he wants to see the new acquisition involved in the game plan, but to say he is coaching the team is laughable.

cern

Reaction score
TO, Butler and Bennett? That’s pretty funny.
two pro bowlers (one in the hof) and butler. wasn't intended to be funny. but if you got a chuckle from it, good for you. i'm sure you know more about goings on at the cowboys facility than the players.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

This place has no idea what they are ever on about. Last week, it was all Linehan's fault "running a 90s offense". Now it's Beasley's fault. I mean, just the fact that someone in here thinks the slot will always be the "3rd or 4th" option tells you very few know what they are on about or even watching.

Beasley getting 65 catches as the "3rd or 4th" option - well, must not being too bad at that position and maybe we should start looking at the first and second options?