Beating of Alabama man not seen as hate crime, despite claim 'Trayvon' invoked

KLJ

Reaction score
going to get worse before it gets better.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
KLJ;4522204 said:
going to get worse before it gets better.

I have guns. I and my wife have a CC.

With people like Sharpton and Jackson inciting this kind of behavior, you are right. They do more damage to the Black people than anyone realizes. The truth is, this is going to get really bad I fear.

This is at least the second or third case of black on white violence that has been directly linked to the martin case.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
If Zimmerman gets off on the murder charge (and especially if he gets outright acquitted) I except something similar to the Rodney King riots in major cities across the country.

This could get very bad at some point down the road.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I wonder why this isn't getting a ton of national attention and a ton of play on TV?

I guess it's only a hate crime when it's white on black.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4522224 said:
Crystal ball or just setting it up for a good ITYS?

You haven't been paying attention then if you don't think the militants aren't going to stir up the hornets nest again.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4522225 said:
He's hardly going out on a limb.

No doubt. But that doesn't mean I'm going to start packing and fearing black people over this. Let's not turn it into something it's not regardless. I know it's hard to believe in a nation of over 300 million people that someone might take this to extremes. So that means we should all be up in arms and negrophobic.:rolleyes:

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4522249 said:
No doubt. But that doesn't mean I'm going to start packing and fearing black people over this. Let's not turn it into something it's not regardless. I know it's hard to believe in a nation of over 300 million people that someone might take this to extremes. So that means we should all be up in arms and negrophobic.:rolleyes:

I don't trust anyone i don't know. I have Black friends that feel the same way I do. It's just about being ready for whatever happens. Do you think they are being negrophobic?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4522249 said:

I dont think that's what he was saying (or at least I'm not). I'm simply saying that much like other instances over the years involving outrage within the black community there is a good chance that those who take this Zimmerman thing personally will make their displeasure publically and possibly violently known if it goes down a certain path.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4522246 said:
You haven't been paying attention then if you don't think the militants aren't going to stir up the hornets nest again.

Militants on both sides.

Ignorant people will try to make this about white and black .... but its really about crazy people vs sane people and the people who just need an excuse too attack.

Kids are gonna be the ones who die because of this mess.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4522256 said:
Sounds like more of something said under their breath during the incident than any substantive motive for Trayvon actually being behind the beating/death.

Kinda like, "They always get away"?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4522256 said:
Sounds like more of something said under their breath during the incident than any substantive motive for Trayvon actually being behind the beating/death.

There's about as much substance to that being a hate crime as there is Zimmerman being guilty of such, but EVERYONE takes the marginal Zimmerman evidence to heart.