Beating of Alabama man not seen as hate crime, despite claim 'Trayvon' invoked

JBond

Reaction score
JonJon;4522719 said:
Stop talking about ninjas, it's off topic.

See how silly that sounds?

Nothing personal JonJon. I was trying to make the point about the double standard and bias certain people here have. Not you personally.

When a couple of us posted some of this info in the original TM/Zimmerman thread it was deleted quicker than you can say furious because it was not about the topic at hand. We posted several stories with links that mentioned all the racial attacks that have resulted in loving memory of TM. My mistake was believing the same powers that be would hold this thread to the same standard. I don't care. It's their board and they can do with it as the please. I was just curious what they would do and they did exactly what I expected.

Again it had nothing to do with you. Hope you understand what I am saying.

In the beginning of this thread I asked Zrinkill to take it easy because I wanted this thread to get some viewing time before it was crushed. I really wanted an honest debate, but this thread has turned into a mirror of the original thread. I thought the topics were related and should have stayed together but I was told otherwise.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4522609 said:
I don't think I ever made that assumption.

I'm not saying that you did. I guess that you misunderstood what I was tryng to say?

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
JonJon;4522594 said:
At least go after the right race if you are to retaliate. Zimmerman isn't even white. Regardless, it was a senseless act and he should spend many years in jail just as any person who performs a malice attack on an innocent person should.
But why would someone even think of retaliating against another innocent person?? Help me, because that doesn't make any sense to me.

(Not saying you're advocating this, I guess I'm just ranting).

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
JBond;4522847 said:
Nothing personal JonJon. I was trying to make the point about the double standard and bias certain people here have. Not you personally.

When a couple of us posted some of this info in the original TM/Zimmerman thread it was deleted quicker than you can say furious because it was not about the topic at hand. We posted several stories with links that mentioned all the racial attacks that have resulted in loving memory of TM. My mistake was believing the same powers that be would hold this thread to the same standard. I don't care. It's their board and they can do with it as the please. I was just curious what they would do and they did exactly what I expected.

Again it had nothing to do with you. Hope you understand what I am saying.

In the beginning of this thread I asked Zrinkill to take it easy because I wanted this thread to get some viewing time before it was crushed. I really wanted an honest debate, but this thread has turned into a mirror of the original thread. I thought the topics were related and should have stayed together but I was told otherwise.
Ok that makes sense. No hard feelings. I'm not here to make enemies... I have enough already. ;)

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
cajuncocoa;4522868 said:
But why would someone even think of retaliating against another innocent person?? Help me, because that doesn't make any sense to me.

(Not saying you're advocating this, I guess I'm just ranting).

It's not justified and I don't support retaliation against any innocent person, and yeah it doesn't make sense. The point I was making was that, in that guys mind, he was retaliating against a white man. My point was that he didn't even target the right race because Zimmerman isn't white. That makes it even more asinine than it already was. That' like me having a problem with Bank of America and then throwing rocks at the local McDonalds.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
JonJon;4522942 said:
It's not justified and I don't support retaliation against any innocent person, and yeah it doesn't make sense. The point I was making was that, in that guys mind, he was retaliating against a white man. My point was that he didn't even target the right race because Zimmerman isn't white. That makes it even more asinine than it already was. That' like me having a problem with Bank of America and then throwing rocks at the local McDonalds.

:laugh2:

Gotta admit that was funny. And right on the button as well.

1fisher

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4522300 said:
I wouldn't have shot anyone until I was attacked. Then I would kill that person. We don't know who attacked who in the Zimmerman case. But this thread isn't about that. BAck to the white guy getting beaten by a mob of black people with pipes, bats and paint cans in retaliation for Martin.

By the way, it goes to show the intelligence level of these idiots. They are taking their rage out on white people when Zimmerman wasn't a white guy.
That still causes me to chuckle when I think of their stupidity

They are extremely ignorant.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4522660 said:
I consider times in the cooler to be the price to be paid for having opinions.

Fair enough I suppose.

The only thing is that you don't get a time in the cooler for having an opinion.