Beating of Alabama man not seen as hate crime, despite claim 'Trayvon' invoked

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4522584 said:
That is a hate crime and hopefully he gets many, many years in prison.

But racists are stupid like that. Because one person or people do something wrong or criminal that means that the whole race of people are criminals.

Not much logic there but neither is hating a person just because the color of their skin

At least go after the right race if you are to retaliate. Zimmerman isn't even white. Regardless, it was a senseless act and he should spend many years in jail just as any person who performs a malice attack on an innocent person should.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
iceberg;4522564 said:
i don't know what you mean, only what you say.

I don't think the fat guy's taking of Travvon's life was a hate crime but it was racially motivated in that he only followed or was suspicious of Travvon because he was black.

you didn't say you felt it was because was black but BECAUSE he was black. for a lawyer you think you'd pick your words better. you accused zimmerman of racism w/o proof and that is a lie.

you really do not know the definition of lie, it is isn't a lie to accuse someone of doing something, it might be an accusation that is not correct, but it is not a lie.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4522565 said:
I'm damn sure smarter than you. And I've seen some of the product that Harvard turns out. We have a certain politician who went there and he is dumb as a stump.

The fact I disagree with you on everything certainly does not make you smarter than me.

I also have the perfect retort to what you wrote but of course, if I wrote it, you would whine to the powers that be and get me another bit in the cooler.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4522584 said:
That is a hate crime and hopefully he gets many, many years in prison.

But racists are stupid like that. Because one person or people do something wrong or criminal that means that the whole race of people are criminals.

Not much logic there but neither is hating a person just because the color of their skin

I don't think I ever made that assumption.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4522595 said:
you really do not know the definition of lie, it is isn't a lie to accuse someone of doing something, it might be an accusation that is not correct, but it is not a lie.

so you're now saying you were wrong then.

good enough.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4522600 said:
The fact I disagree with you on everything certainly does not make you smarter than me.

Isn't that strange, I feel the same way about you. Whenever I am curious as to what position to take, I check and see what you think, then do the opposite. I'm sure to be right.

I also have the perfect retort to what you wrote but of course, if I wrote it, you would whine to the powers that be and get me another bit in the cooler.

LOL! You got banned because of what you did. I never said anything to the powers that be. And frankly for what yous said, it should have been lifetime. And no one gets anyone banned but themselves.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score

lol!

Yeah I'm sure what you posted had nothing at all to do with the fact that you got banned.

That's awesome. You make a mistake, and break the rules, and it's someone elses fault that you got in trouble for it.

BTW I have nothing against you, I didn't even realise till this topic that you were butting heads with anyone, and you seem like a nice fellow but that's just one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4522633 said:
lol!

Yeah I'm sure what you posted had nothing at all to do with the fact that you got banned.

That's awesome. You make a mistake, and break the rules, and it's someone elses fault that you got in trouble for it.

BTW I have nothing against you, I didn't even realise till this topic that you were butting heads with anyone, and you seem like a nice fellow but that's just one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

I consider times in the cooler to be the price to be paid for having opinions.

JBond

Reaction score
JonJon;4522549 said:
Cajun knows why I posted that, and its purpose was noted. Feel free to get a clue.

Well, wg explained clearly in the other thread that is against board policy. No posts other than comments directly related to the topic. Feel free to start your own.

JBond

Reaction score
joseephuss;4522575 said:
You can use a "credit card" as a weapon?

Only after years of ninja training. My wife has mastered it.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
JBond;4522670 said:

as has mine, she can make thousands disappear in one shopping trip

I shudder at the carnage our Mastercard will face on her weeklong trip to Las Vegas next month when I am not with her to protect the poor innocent card.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4522508 said:
Absolutely. If you can't see that then you are part of the problem.

Someone is having a bad day, a very bad day, and needs a group hug. Ok, you accomplished great things with this thread. Happy now?:) You deserve the Nobel Peace prize for ______________ (whatever, you fill in the blank).

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
JBond;4522663 said:
Well, wg explained clearly in the other thread that is against board policy. No posts other than comments directly related to the topic. Feel free to start your own.
Feel free to reference all the other "off-topic" comments then, Mr. Thread Topic police. :rolleyes: If you had any idea what was going on, you would know that my comment was on par with the discussion, and I also included an external link so that it wouldn't interfere with the thread. And as you can see, nobody else is talking about the topic as the point was already made and taken except for you. So go ahead and get that clue... it's still free.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
JBond;4522670 said:

Stop talking about ninjas, it's off topic.

See how silly that sounds?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4522659 said:
no, I might be wrong, or I might not be.

well you definately just proved your either a lawyer or have dickens fetishes done poorly.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4522660 said:
I consider times in the cooler to be the price to be paid for having opinions.

i have a ton of opinions.

most i've gotten are a few "simmer down, son"s.

i guess we consider those in the cooler as those lacking in the social graces.