Beats By Dre - Beats Audio Headphones

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
TheCount;4625428 said:
"Value" is a completely subjective term. Neither you, nor I, are in a position to define what value means to another person.

I have zero problem with your assessment of them being a poor value, that's your stance (and actually mine as well).

I have a problem with your considering someone stupid and senseless because their definition of value doesn't align with yours.

I don't see why you can't just say you think they're overpriced, poor quality, unreliable, etc. without insulting people that feel otherwise or simply didn't know about other choices.

:lmao2: Read the very last quote in my .sig.

juck

Reaction score
mldardy;4625450 said:
Um no. Before 92 you have NWA, Cube but the rest was in the East. After 94, when Biggie, Wu Tang, Outkast, and Nas took over you had nothing.Well I guess you had Pac but that was it.
Um,Compton is the west. Compton is where crips and bloods started. So here we go,NWA,Snoop,Dr. Dre The chronic,Ice Cube solo,Comptons most Wanted,Too SHort,DJ QUik,Eazy E,2 pac,DOC.Death Row was the Shiznit. lol. I could go on. Real Gangsta rap is West coast. Its where the real gangsters were. The freaking riots happened smack dab in Compton. East coast was soft. Biggie and Puff were soft. Wu Tang was good. BDP was great east coast but again New york was soft compared to West Coast. The late great EAZY E cmon maine:eek:

mldardy

Reaction score
juck;4625504 said:
Um,Compton is the west. Compton is where crips and bloods started. So here we go,NWA,Snoop,Dr. Dre The chronic,Ice Cube solo,Comptons most Wanted,Too SHort,DJ QUik,Eazy E,2 pac,DOC.Death Row was the Shiznit. lol. I could go on. Real Gangsta rap is West coast. Its where the real gangsters were. The freaking riots happened smack dab in Compton. East coast was soft. Biggie and Puff were soft. Wu Tang was good. BDP was great east coast but again New york was soft compared to West Coast. The late great EAZY E cmon maine:eek:
That's all you can come up with for the West. If I went down a list of East/New York greats I probably couldn't fit them in one post. Eric B & Rakim, De La, A Tribe Called Quest, Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, EPMD, Nas, Wu Tang, Redman, KRS-One/BDP, Kool G Rap, Jay Z, The Fugees, Big Daddy Kane, LL Cool J,MC Lyte, Queen Latifah I'm just gettin started here. Like I said 92-94 the West had it other than that no. LOL at Biggie and New York being soft. You can't even be 1% serious with that nonsense.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Who cares? It's all good music.

I'd rather live on the West coast though.

mldardy

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4625521 said:
Who cares? It's all good music.

I'd rather live on the West coast though.
I do and so do a lot of others that love hip hop.

Who cares about if you'd rather live on the West coast. That is what no one cares about.

juck

Reaction score
mldardy;4625512 said:
That's all you can come up with for the West. If I went down a list of East/New York greats I probably couldn't fit them in one post. Eric B & Rakim, De La, A Tribe Called Quest, Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, EPMD, Nas, Wu Tang, Redman, KRS-One/BDP, Kool G Rap, Jay Z, The Fugees, Big Daddy Kane, LL Cool J,MC Lyte, Queen Latifah I'm just gettin started here. Like I said 92-94 the West had it other than that no. LOL at Biggie and New York being soft. You can't even be 1% serious with that nonsense.
I can ramble off a plethora of more west coast artists. Obviously. MC Lyte? cmon. Latifah sucked too. U N I T Y hahaha .Jay Z is way past that time and I think hes soft. The Fugees? Cmon maine. lol. The Chronic was better than any album any of those artists put out. Death Row and Ruthless was straight up the best. Suge Knight would like a word with you haha:eek:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
images-trek-yourself-l1_thumb_400x300.gif

juck

Reaction score
[youtube]iINCuUqz7Po[/youtube]

Puffy blows lol NYC blows soft wanna be crips lol

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
This thread has gone from cheap over-priced headphones, to East Coast/West Coast rap wars with a bunch of wannabe internet gangstas... :laugh2:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
trickblue;4625734 said:
This thread has gone from cheap over-priced headphones, to East Coast/West Coast rap wars with a bunch of wannabe internet gangstas... :laugh2:

Bald headed wannabe-rap star/internet-gangsters.

/shoutouttomyhomieBrainizzlepizzle.

word

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas;4625799 said:
Bald headed wannabe-rap star/internet-gangsters.

/shoutouttomyhomieBrainizzlepizzle.

word

WESTVirginia SIDE

:D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is an image I would like to post about WV but can not. Let's just say that some people from West Virginia have found a way to show others what part of the state they live in.

They basically do the "flipping the bird" hand sign and than point to the area of the state they live in. Since WV is kind of shaped that way it seems to work.

But you can find T shirts here and there with that kind of image and sometimes it will say... West Virginia, flipping off the rest of the country since 1863

:D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
juck;4625733 said:
lol why did u shave ur head? i bet that was hard to do after all those years of growth?

Sorry...missed this earlier.

Shaved my head a couple months ago. It was just time as mother nature/father time was starting to thin it out for me.:D

So I cut it and sent it to Locks of Love. They got over 2 foot of hair and sent me a little card for my donation which was nice to know I could help someone out.

juck

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4625843 said:
Sorry...missed this earlier.

Shaved my head a couple months ago. It was just time as mother nature/father time was starting to thin it out for me.:D

So I cut it and sent it to Locks of Love. They got over 2 foot of hair and sent me a little card for my donation which was nice to know I could help someone out.
Thats cool. I know thats a big step.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
juck;4625318 said:
Beats are junk however West >>>>>>>>>>East. In Dres time-88-98.
Uh sorry buddy. East Coast started it all. West coast is what?..Nwa, Eazy-E, Dr. Dre. That's about it.

Compare that to:
Eric B and Rakim
A Tribe Called Quest
Nas
Mobb Deep
Biggie
De La Soul
Gang Starr
The Roots
Lords of the Underground
Wu Tang

IT's not even a close comparison. EAST > West. ALL DAY.:D