Beebe to receive first-team snaps

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Well, actually deliver them.

From DC.com https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/guyton-beebe-to-step-into-first-team-reps-at-camp:

After a strong preseason debut, rookie Cooper Beebe is expected to pick up first-team reps at center starting with Tuesday's walkthrough practice.
"I really like what Cooper did," McCarthy said. "I thought he had quality snaps at center and guard. We're gonna give Cooper some opportunities here with the ones moving forward. He has earned that opportunity."

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, actually deliver them.

From DC.com https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/guyton-beebe-to-step-into-first-team-reps-at-camp:

After a strong preseason debut, rookie Cooper Beebe is expected to pick up first-team reps at center starting with Tuesday's walkthrough practice.
"I really like what Cooper did," McCarthy said. "I thought he had quality snaps at center and guard. We're gonna give Cooper some opportunities here with the ones moving forward. He has earned that opportunity."
Wow, that’s something. Hoffman will be a helluva backup.

RS12

Reaction score
Beebe needs work picking stunts, now is the perfect time for that. Lets figure out the top five guys and get them out there working. Solari may not like the idea of two rookie starters but talent wins in this league.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Oh please let's settle down here!! After one game
Well, it's smart to have him practice with the first team and keep the competition open. Line combinations need time working together. Whether Hoffman or Beebe ends up being the starter hasn't been decided yet (and that's how it should be), but it's good that the team is taking a look at both with the first unit.

plasticman

Reaction score
It's encouraging to see that the HC does not offer preferential treatment to high draft picks. They all have to prove themselves and I think we will see, at least. three rookie starters in game #1.

rambo2

Reaction score
It's encouraging to see that the HC does not offer preferential treatment to high draft picks. They all have to prove themselves and I think we will see, at least. three rookie starters in game #1.
He is proving himself.