Beebe to receive first-team snaps

HungryLion

Reaction score
Hoffman seems like a lateral move from Biadasz. Beebe has the potential to be like Gurode or TFred with his power.

I really like that between the two All Pros at OG.
This is it.

We all love a good underdog story and hey I respect that Hoffman has continually improved his game. Plus the team needs depth on OL anyway. Nothing wrong with Being a good backup. Chances are the team will need him at some point.

But Beebe just has more natural physical talent and thus the brighter future as a player since he is also a hard worker with a good attitude.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is it.

We all love a good underdog story and hey I respect that Hoffman has continually improved his game. Plus the team needs depth on OL anyway. Nothing wrong with Being a good backup. Chances are the team will need him at some point.

But Beebe just has more natural physical talent and thus the brighter future as a player since he is also a hard worker with a good attitude.
Until Beebe paints his entire face with eye black I'm going Hoffman.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wow! If you were reading this board during the first preseason game thread, Beebe sucked. :huh:
Because he did.....only our moron HC would think otherwise.

I honestly wonder if he even goes back and watches game film?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Wow! If you were reading this board during the first preseason game thread, Beebe sucked. :huh:
Yes, our entire line sucked because Trance could not read a defense and get the ball out on time.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we will have 2 stud impact rookies starting along that line day 1. Not to mention Kneeland on the other side. The draft we had this year might prove to be nearly as good as the one Parcels had when we drafted Ware.

Rayman70

Reaction score
When I reviewed the Rams game tape of CB I came away KNOWING this kid is special and needs to start day 1. His feet and mobility are elite for a big boy. His hand usage is awesome. He has heavy hands. His power is special. His awareness is great. The best thing is, he's a nasty ombre that LOVES to put the hurt on ya. Hoffman, I love you man, but you're now the back up. I can live with a few bad snaps with CB while he's learning. The upside is just too good.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
It is only a matter of time this Beebe guy will be the starter. The sooner the better, OL needs cohesion. Guyton and Beebe all in. :flagwave:

McMicah

Reaction score
If you read my deep dive on OL from week one, I said that Beebe has more upside than Hoffman. He just needs to get comfy with the mental side. Hoffman has improved but gets blasted back way too fast IMO

reddyuta

Reaction score
for a guy who hasnt played Center he did a great job.watching his snaps he only made one big blunder when he was just standing there blocking nobody but failed to see a diving LB inside.also watching the snaps you cannot fail to notice how inaccurate Lance's passes were.

coult44

Reaction score
Can you imagine if Beebe and TG have good years. With Tyler, Zach, and Steele. That will be insane.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Because he did.....only our moron HC would think otherwise.

I honestly wonder if he even goes back and watches game film?
You are one of the very few who think that way. There are a lot of people who have some pretty respectable credentials saying he did really well. I DID watch that game and he rarely got beat ... maybe once? Sorry but there is too much evidence that you are wrong.