Beebe's teammate speaks on him switching to center

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
As much as he has practiced, the learning curve will be very short.
Ok, I'll bite - how much has he practiced? Do we have actual snaps, or practices in which he was the center, etc.? Until I see him snap during a game, I'll be skeptical...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok, I'll bite - how much has he practiced? Do we have actual snaps, or practices in which he was the center, etc.?
The K-St OL rotated in practice so they could play all positions. Since the first of the year, he has been practicing snaps since he knew he would need to in the NFL.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The K-St OL rotated in practice so they could play all positions. Since the first of the year, he has been practicing snaps since he knew he would need to in the NFL.
So if he practiced center for 5 snaps once a week for a year that means he's NFL ready for playing center?

Generalities can be stated by anybody, without actual numbers it's not convincing to me....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So if he practiced center for 5 snaps once a week for a year that means he's NFL ready for playing center?

Generalities can be stated by anybody, without actual numbers it's not convincing to me....
Did you even watch the video? Actually I already know the answer so don't bother answering that question.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Did you even watch the video? Actually I already know the answer so don't bother answering that question.
Never fails, can't make someone change their mind, so just go to the insult attempt.

Too bad, I love discussing the Cowboys, but you don't want to discuss, just insist you're right and I'm wrong.

Sad.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I watched the video but also looked for other evidence on how much he actually practiced as center and found nothing.
IT is certainly better than nothing; but have the boys formally said they want him working on that?
He should be able to do it; but it could take more time then some here want to admit

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never fails, can't make someone change their mind
No one can make anyone change their minds. I learned that lesson decades ago.

I love discussing Cowboys also. This has been well covered since the draft. Lots and lots of content in here about that subject.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
No one can make anyone change their minds. I learned that lesson decades ago.

I love discussing Cowboys also. This has been well covered since the draft. Lots and lots of content in here about that subject.
I've already said I like the player, he has good attributes, etc.

But that and $5 will buy you a cup of coffee.

When he gets on the field and plays very well at center, I'll be glad. But until then, I'll hold off on the anointing oil, as Parcells famously said....

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I've already said I like the player, he has good attributes, etc.

But that and $5 will buy you a cup of coffee.

When he gets on the field and plays very well at center, I'll be glad. But until then, I'll hold off on the anointing oil, as Parcells famously said....
He’s a Cowboys draft pick, it’s the off season, therefore he is a Hall of Fame center.