Beebe's teammate speaks on him switching to center

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I hope No. 21 from Texas got, as part of his NIL deal, royalty rights from Beebe's highlight tape.
Now that Aunt Jemima is gone, somebody's got to be the symbol for pancakes. ;)

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Love this pick. Still wish we’d drafted Frazier but he never got to us in the second.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Watched that film clip and man he literally just pancakes people!! What a beast! :laugh:

AyeAtey

Reaction score
6'3 322
6'4 335

Whatever.

Ability, technique, mauls, attitude is worth a look.

That OL needs to be way better this year.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I know that Dallas desperately needs a C......but i feel Beebe can maximize his talent at LG.. It just may come down to whether Guyton is ready day one at LT.

plasticman

Reaction score
The name Cooper Beebe seems like a much smaller man's name.
I suppose the same would be true of Larry Little. HOF O-lineman for the Dolphins during their dominant years.

Jesse Small was a LB for the Eagles. He wasn't "small".

CWR

Reaction score
Welp, that would be peachy.......he does have a C body... if Dallas can have Guyton, Smith, Beebe, Martin, Steele, and Fergie ...as your starting line....that would be a go. w/ backups Bass, Hoffman, Thomas, Richards wherever is best. and Spann-Ford, Stephens, Hendershot TE backups. That's a good start to a rebuild on the OL.

and yes, Ball and Waletzko can either go kick rocks, or get themselves a map from Canada.
I remember Waletzko was always a couple years away. If he put in the offseason work and gained size and strength maybe he's better than a rock kicker.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember Waletzko was always a couple years away. If he put in the offseason work and gained size and strength maybe he's better than a rock kicker.
He can't stay healthy. That is 100% of his problem. If you're never available you are just no good to the team. Shame because I like him.

Reactions: CWR

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
RT - Steele
RG - Martin
C - Beebe
LG - Smith
LT - Guyton

That's a solid O-line!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I know that Dallas desperately needs a C......but i feel Beebe can maximize his talent at LG.. It just may come down to whether Guyton is ready day one at LT.
I kind of feel that center might actually give him a better chance of it. He has short arms and less-than-ideal side-to-side movement skills, which is why he wasn't taken until the third round. Center protects against those things better than the other positions.

Xeven

Reaction score
Zeke going to look like he just out of college behind these guys =).