Been a fan since 1974

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Hard for me to understand how a Brooklyn guy ended up being a fan of all of the local or area teams but the NFL. Especially when the Jets were great then.
I'll tell you, Ice Bowl game is on, I'm about 6 years old and my older brother was 18 and like most younger brothers I wanted to copy my big bro.

I asked him who he wanted and he said the Cowboys, so we watching with my cousin and he was going for GB.

You know how the game ended - so now my cousin starts jumping around messing with my bro sayin the Cowboys suck ect - didn't like that too much and from that moment the Cowboys were my team.

Funny part is neither my brother or cousin were real fans of those teams, they just wanted them for that game.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have been a Dallas Cowboys fan since 1966. I know the Dallas Cowboys when I see the Dallas Cowboys and they have not seen the Dallas Cowboys since 1995.

I followed the Arlington Jonesboys in honor of all the real Dallas Cowboys that made the Dallas Cowboys America's Team. It was not Jerry Dumbo GM Jones and Stephen VP of playing with Personnel Jones that made the Cowboys America's Team. However Jerry knows how to profit from the past. He is a master at selling mediocrity as Dallas Cowboys Football.
He does a good job, we're still buying it.