Before I organize the Sean Lee HOF party

Wolfpack

Reaction score
I thought he had one last week actually. I'm sure he does this week so thats at least a game or two.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
Hard to imagine Lee plays next week after any kind of injury. Bone, muscle or head related. Lee doesn't miss a few plays. He misses a few GAMES.

remdak

Reaction score
You have to wonder at what point Lee and Lee's family just take a step back and ask themselves if this is worth it anymore.

Between neck injuries and concussions, he may just go out like Dat Nguyen and call it a career after this season.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
A few weeks ago, a Cowboyszone fan criticized me because I pointed out how injury prone Sean Lee is - as if that was like unlocking the mystery of Revelation.

I'm sorry. I can't get too hyped about him anymore. He should be a spokesman for Peanut Brittle.

kevm3

Reaction score
Sad that we'll probably never see him and McClain play together. He goes out of the game just as McClain is about to enter.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You have to wonder at what point Lee and Lee's family just take a step back and ask themselves if this is worth it anymore.

Not with enablers like cowboys fans here. Two weeks ago (was it?) fans here were in awe of him, elevating him to mythical heights, forgetting that he is always one hit away from missing lots of time. And when he plays his limited games, he denies playing time to younger more durable personages. I hate to think what he makes to be injured so mush.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He plays way too big for his britches, been wanting to draft his replacement going on 3 years now...

Having said that I still luv his game...:(

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I love Monday's around here after a loss. The entire coaching staff should be canned and lame Sean Lee jokes. We get it, he's brittle and can't be counted upon. I'm glad old, reliable Ro McClain is returning to save the day.

when so manys joke about Lee does that not give you an inkling of the frustruations here about his constant injuries? A butt of jokes has to do a lot to get that kind of non-cred.

chris1995

Reaction score
Any word on his concussion. You know that wonder boy from Penn State who is on track for the ROH and HOF the one-game wonder (so far) this and previous years.

Lee will miss New England then the Cowboys have a bye !!

visionary

Reaction score
A few weeks ago, a Cowboyszone fan criticized me because I pointed out how injury prone Sean Lee is - as if that was like unlocking the mystery of Revelation.

I'm sorry. I can't get too hyped about him anymore. He should be a spokesman for Peanut Brittle.

He was right to criticize you
Lee is not injury prone
He is prone to injury