Before I organize the Sean Lee HOF party

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
First of all... the word is have, not "half". If you are smart enough to use the word "acolytes" and spell it correctly then you are smart enough to know the difference between have and half. Now, let's have an intellectual conversation or don't reply at all.

Butt . . . butt . . . i try so hard . . . You half hurt mein feelings i hope you feel better.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He'll be back after the bye week. That was a legit wicked whack to his noggin, I wish folks would stop speaking about him as being made of glass. He plays at only one speed which tends to get him injured, is all. He is one of our best player so please, less disrespect for the guy.

Who's disrespecting him? He is what he is - a very good player who can't stay healthy. How is saying that disrespecting him? We need him for 16 not 12, 6, 4 games a season, especially if we're going to bestow upon him all-world status.
As the saying goes, the best ability is availability. He has shown the former, definitely not the latter.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Who's disrespecting him? He is what he is - a very good player who can't stay healthy. How is saying that disrespecting him? We need him for 16 not 12, 6, 4 games a season, especially if we're going to bestow upon him all-world status.
As the saying goes, the best ability is availability. He has shown the former, definitely not the latter.

you are more respectful than some other posters... I'll give you credit for that

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Lol, not interested in your feelings, troll. Do yo have anything intellectual to say about Sean Lee?

I half many intellectual things to say about Sean lee but you would not understand them much less apperciate them. OK, i will share one with you: Sean Lee, the Brittle Store and they want you back!
LOL

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
He's only good for a couple of games a year. He's a great player when healthy. The problem is he's never healthy. You can't count on him. It's not his fault. It's just the way it is.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Love to see Lee get the OP in a dark alley and have this conversation.

He leads the team in tackles, tackles for loss, and interceptions. I think he's showed up more than just one game.

Also, Lee leads all NFL linebackers in interceptions since he's entered the league--which is astounding given the time he's missed in previous years.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Love to see Lee get the OP in a dark alley and have this conversation.

He leads the team in tackles, tackles for loss, and interceptions. I think he's showed up more than just one game.

Also, Lee leads all NFL linebackers in interceptions since he's entered the league--which is astounding given the time he's missed in previous years.

Sean Lee is a fantastic player when he is on the field.

The bitter truth is guys who are great when they are on the field, however, can't be relied on, for whatever the reason, have a name. That name is 'coach killer'.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

DallasDave, if you are still around here, please bring back the furry cup of friendship. With any luck i half made a new bestfriend for life mrtxstar and you no longer are my bffl. Be adult about it because i sense mrtxstar want to take your place.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
DallasDave, if you are still around here, please bring back the furry cup of friendship. With any luck i half made a new bestfriend for life mrtxstar and you no longer are my bffl. Be adult about it because i sense mrtxstar want to take your place.

You quote me but are talking to someone else? Now your derailing of the thread is complete. Good job!

dallasdave

Reaction score

:(

dcjules

Reaction score
Any word on his concussion. You know that wonder boy from Penn State who is on track for the ROH and HOF the one-game wonder (so far) this and previous years.

Kinda have to agree.....in the constant injuries make it hard to count on the guy......its normal that he doesn't play!